SCP-1471 in Containment Breach

One thing that's been on my mind recently was how my personal favorite SCP -1471 AKA MalO could be integrated into Containment breach.

She wouldn't even have to be an NPC, maybe she could just have a cameo like 682 does or an easter egg referencing her/him.

But say she was to be made into a full-fledged NPC like the others.

She is mostly non-hostile, so she would be just there to either give the player a scare or to help them along at one point.

Again, I don't think 1471 would ever be added, but I am curious, if MalO was to be added, how do you guys think one could go about that?
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Mask salesman, Zelda Majora's Mask.

Re: SCP-1471 in Containment Breach

Please direct SCP suggestions here: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3210

Locking.

EDIT:

Sorry, misunderstood the purpose of this thread. Re-opened.

Don't see how it could possibly be implemented, it being an application for mobile devices, but it would be a nice cameo nonetheless.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I guess one way she could be implemented is to have a the player come across a mobile device that was confiscated, if you looked at its screen long enough an image of 1471 would show up on the said mobile device. At least that would work for a cameo.
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Mask salesman, Zelda Majora's Mask.

I think that it could work by finding a phone in Dr. L's office (would be corrupted) and would need to be put in 914 (Very Fine) than a phone/device would pop out. Than if you use it you would be taken to a screen where you can Download it on the phone. Then from here it would work kinda like SCP-513 where you can see "IT" pop around. That is just my idea of how it could work :D
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.