SCP-173 Head Turning

Okay, I know you all are probably getting REALLY annoyed at my making replys, or posting topics 24/7, but I love to post topics, and talk :D anyways,
I was playing SCP - Containment Breach V1.0.6, then it hit me:

"I have seen pretty much all the SCP-173 events, but I haven't seen one of them where 173 turns his head."

So, I wanted to know if 173 turning it's head is still in the game. I have not seen that being removed in the change log. I thought it was really cool, and fit 173 really well.

And, genuine-like, I am sorry I have been making so many posts in the past while. I am REALLY bored after School hours, so I come on here. XD

(P.S: I did not know if this was a bug, so I posted it here as for someplace to talk about it.

Re: SCP-173 Head Turning

SyphenTV wrote:Okay, I know you all are probably getting REALLY annoyed at my making replys, or posting topics 24/7, but I love to post topics, and talk :D anyways,
I was playing SCP - Containment Breach V1.0.6, then it hit me:

"I have seen pretty much all the SCP-173 events, but I haven't seen one of them where 173 turns his head."

So, I wanted to know if 173 turning it's head is still in the game. I have not seen that being removed in the change log. I thought it was really cool, and fit 173 really well.

And, genuine-like, I am sorry I have been making so many posts in the past while. I am REALLY bored after School hours, so I come on here. XD

(P.S: I did not know if this was a bug, so I posted it here as for someplace to talk about it.
I sent you a message on gmail

-Do not respond to this-
lancethegamer wrote:I sent you a message on gmail
Please stop posting this in every thread Syphen has posted in. The only thread that it was acceptable in was your mod's thread, as it (hopefully) pertained to that. Otherwise you're just derailing others' threads and being a nuisance. Mind you you are still on thin ice, try to keep all off-forums business so.
It slep time bunner.

Unfortunetaly, SCP-173 head turning was removed due to a bug which involved a giant invisible wall around the sculpture, and when the players crossed the catwalk bridge, and SCP-173 spawned with his head turning and the "invisible wall-bug", the players couldn't cross the room, and then it was removed on the next versions. I don't know if now, this feature can be reimplemented in the game without the bug, juanpro wasn't here at this time, maybe he can find out what caused the bug.

MetroDelta wrote:Unfortunetaly, SCP-173 head turning was removed due to a bug which involved a giant invisible wall around the sculpture, and when the players crossed the catwalk bridge, and SCP-173 spawned with his head turning and the "invisible wall-bug", the players couldn't cross the room, and then it was removed on the next versions.
I'm not sure if the head turning had anything to do with this bug.

I think it was removed because it looked ugly on the current model (you could see that the neck was distorted), and now that it's low-poly it would look even worse.

juanjpro wrote:
MetroDelta wrote:Unfortunetaly, SCP-173 head turning was removed due to a bug which involved a giant invisible wall around the sculpture, and when the players crossed the catwalk bridge, and SCP-173 spawned with his head turning and the "invisible wall-bug", the players couldn't cross the room, and then it was removed on the next versions.

I think it was removed because it looked ugly on the current model (you could see that the neck was distorted), and now that it's low-poly it would look even worse.
Ah, okay. Thanks guys. I was really confused on it, and it was a really cool feature. If it was connected to the invisible wall bug, I hope Regalis, or someone finds a way around it.

juanjpro wrote:

Dare I say that the distortion could look properly unsettling if done correctly? After all, this thing's a statue made of concrete and rebar, any twisting it does _should_ look unnatural.

Granted, I haven't seen what it looked like, as I haven't played the game much, so I'm likely talking a bunch of nonsense here.

Torcularis wrote:
juanjpro wrote:

Dare I say that the distortion could look properly unsettling if done correctly? After all, this thing's a statue made of concrete and rebar, any twisting it does _should_ look unnatural.

Granted, I haven't seen what it looked like, as I haven't played the game much, so I'm likely talking a bunch of nonsense here.
Yes, that would make sense, but in 173's photo at his wiki page, here when his neck is turned, it's smooth.