Re: SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake!

ReptileMonster wrote:....making any further updates kinda useless.
Uh, no, it wouldn't be.WHY IS USING ACTUAL THOUGHT AND THE HUMAN EYES SO FUCKING HARD FOR PEOPLE TO DO?
ReptileMonster wrote:We might as well lock this topic since theirs no update and that Zornor90 is making a unity remake,
"Hey, since this guy is doing a port fuck this guy's work amirite!!! :laugh: "

Zornor is taking his p̶o̶r̶t̶ remake into a whole different direction than the traditional game, which is most likely going to make it feel like a totally distant thing than Containment Breach actually is.

Danielmus was actually trying to make a traditional port of the game, something that would satiate some people's wants for a traditional port/remaster of the actual game. Out of the both, I'd say Mus' port was better just because of how it was supposed to be mostly the same, just with certain elements to breathe some new life into some maps/hints for the new player.

I'd say leave this thread open just in case Mus wants to return to it, since it's just on hiatus for the time being. Same with how the C++ port is still pinned to the top of GD.
ReptileMonster wrote:I'm also worried people might start shit-posting soon...
Technically, your post is a shitpost.

Re: SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake!

Nehpys wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:....making any further updates kinda useless.
Uh, no, it wouldn't be.WHY IS USING ACTUAL THOUGHT AND THE HUMAN EYES SO FUCKING HARD FOR PEOPLE TO DO?
ReptileMonster wrote:We might as well lock this topic since theirs no update and that Zornor90 is making a unity remake,
"Hey, since this guy is doing a port fuck this guy's work amirite!!! :laugh: "

Zornor is taking his p̶o̶r̶t̶ remake into a whole different direction than the traditional game, which is most likely going to make it feel like a totally distant thing than Containment Breach actually is.

Danielmus was actually trying to make a traditional port of the game, something that would satiate some people's wants for a traditional port/remaster of the actual game. Out of the both, I'd say Mus' port was better just because of how it was supposed to be mostly the same, just with certain elements to breathe some new life into some maps/hints for the new player.

I'd say leave this thread open just in case Mus wants to return to it, since it's just on hiatus for the time being. Same with how the C++ port is still pinned to the top of GD.
ReptileMonster wrote:I'm also worried people might start shit-posting soon...
Technically, your post is a shitpost.
jeez, calm down. no need to get technical.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862