Why was Bell.ogg replaced?

So, I see that Bell.ogg is back, as I'm modding it, and now, it sounds ok.
I decided to listen to 'ye olde bell sound, and it sent shivers down my spine. I swear, I actually felt like I was being stalked for a minute.
Until I realized those sounds were from someone who decided to open up a drawer, and fled before I turned around.
Why remove the good Bell.ogg? I assume that Reg would have an original version without the radio effects used in the old version.

Re: Why was Bell.ogg replaced?

mrpeanut188 wrote:So, I see that Bell.ogg is back, as I'm modding it, and now, it sounds ok.
I decided to listen to 'ye olde bell sound, and it sent shivers down my spine. I swear, I actually felt like I was being stalked for a minute.
Until I realized those sounds were from someone who decided to open up a drawer, and fled before I turned around.
Why remove the good Bell.ogg? I assume that Reg would have an original version without the radio effects used in the old version.
I assumed bell.ogg was 513 too, but it's actually used in the ending, where the (chaos insurgency?) members capture you and it cuts to black.
It slep time bunner.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Omniary wrote:where the (chaos insurgency?) members capture you and it cuts to black.
That is the one of the task forces. They say "Stop. You know too much." .
No, I'm pretty sure it's the Chaos Insurgency. If it was one of the MTF's, they'd just shoot you down, they also know you know too much, but it's against them if you do.
It slep time bunner.

They're probably using the Bell of Entropy (An SCP the Chaos-Insurgency currently has possession of) Object causes a variety of different effects when struck (I'm assuming based on force, pitch, etc) One tone to shut the tunnel closed on the MTF, another to teleport you and all of them out of there..

Mirocaine wrote:They're probably using the Bell of Entropy (An SCP the Chaos-Insurgency currently has possession of) Object causes a variety of different effects when struck (I'm assuming based on force, pitch, etc) One tone to shut the tunnel closed on the MTF, another to teleport you and all of them out of there..
Okay, I thought it was a glitch that they didn't shoot me, and that the wall behind was really wierd.
I've looked up the SCPs that the Insurgency has, never had any results.