New Containment Breach: Run Poster and RELEASE WINDOW

Hey there Containment Breach fans!

As many of you know, Containment Breach: Run has been in the making for over a year now. Expanding into a larger project, bringing on world renowned artists, and incredibly talented professionals. All to create the world of Containment Breach, and to bring it to life.

I am happy to announce that we are full steam ahead on the project now that our final portion of funding has been secured. We now have a NEW poster and an official RELEASE WINDOW!

Poster
Spoiler
Release Window:
Spoiler
This Summer!
Get ready to Run folks. It's going to be one hell of a ride.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Re: New Containment Breach: Run Poster and RELEASE WINDOW

Lotims wrote:Hey there Containment Breach fans!

As many of you know, Containment Breach: Run has been in the making for over a year now. Expanding into a larger project, bringing on world renowned artists, and incredibly talented professionals. All to create the world of Containment Breach, and to bring it to life.

I am happy to announce that we are full steam ahead on the project now that our final portion of funding has been secured. We now have a NEW poster and an official RELEASE WINDOW!

Poster
Spoiler
Release Window:
Spoiler
This Summer!
Get ready to Run folks. It's going to be one hell of a ride.
Nice -No- Awesome poster poster. I frankly think that these stylized posters are nicer looking than the static posters, especially considering that the original game doesn't have any static.
Also didn't you already say that the movie was coming out in the summer?
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.