Re: SCP:CB to Source Engine

CommanderPro100 wrote:All the room meshes are in a .rmesh format, which isn't even a real format so I don't think they can be opened with any 3D modelling program. If you can track down any pre-v0.9.2 downloads of the game, the room meshes in those will be in .b3d format.
Yeah, that's what I will have to do since im not getting anything messing with the rmesh's.
CommanderPro100 wrote:If you want I can provide an alternative method of getting it *cough* *cough*
If you can I would very much enjoy that.

Astray488 wrote:Just be aware that 3DWS doesn't work on Windows 8 or 10 anymore. The original guy doing the updates jumped ship years ago and it's currently broken on any of those versions of windows.
That's works for me ^.^
I have access to some Windows 7 pc's if I really need to.
I could also Virtual Machine if I needed.

Jesus, I don't recall some of the models looking THIS bad...(I'm looking at you, gas mask)
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:Jesus, I don't recall some of the models looking THIS bad...(I'm looking at you, gas mask)
Well, when you see them up close in brightness they do look a little iffy but during gameplay it's not so noticeable. Maybe someday in the future I could go about smoothing the models and maybe redoing the textures for use in machinama or scene builds.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Tesseron wrote:Found copies of SCP:CB 6.6 and up here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/scp-contai ... /downloads
They have .b3d files of the rooms so I will experiment and see what I can do.
Use v0.9.1 instead, download's here. These are probably the most up-to-date .b3d room meshes you can get without asking Regalis, cause every version after this uses rmesh.
Here's a .rar file with all the latest 3DW files (well, excluding SCP-966's containment chamber).