Re: SCP:CB to Source Engine

Tesseron wrote:If anyone knows, is there a default map or main maps seed? Since I cannot implement random map generation I have to decide on a set in stone map so I want to choose one that is either default or highly recommended.
I'd go with just designing a layout that seems functional and works well from gameplay perspective. The problem with the random map generation is that the layouts usually don't make much sense, but if you're going to make one static map you could just make something that actually feels like it was designed by someone with a brain.

Re: SCP:CB to Source Engine

I am most excited for is 106's containment chamber. I have a picture of how it would work. Maybe this could help with that. So, hopefully you know how to work with monitors in SDK Hammer, but if you don't know, here is a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW4xYI99nYo . After that, you need to make the model of 106 to go upwards. I suggest using the doors that slide. To make it go black you just need to make the camera switch to a black area using the outputs and delays. I actually was a map maker with hammer but I got bored of it and moved on to gmod lua.
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================