Videos of the New SCP's right here

Hi guys! It's awesome to see yet another update for SCP: Containment Breach. As always I'm making videos of the new SCP's for those who can't (or don't want to) play the game themselves.

SCP-205: [youtube]LwromBmSiq8[/youtube]
SCP-966: [youtube]-iD2S7ugPG4[/youtube]
SCP-1048-A: [youtube]YRzlpoCAlwk[/youtube]
Last edited by Niborius on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube Channel (Mostly SCP Related): http://adf.ly/bIorf

Re: Videos of the New SCP's right here

Niborius wrote:Hi guys! It's awesome to see yet another update for SCP: Containment Breach. As always I'm making videos of the new SCP's for those who can't (or don't want to) play the game themselves.

SCP-205: [youtube]LwromBmSiq8[/youtube]
SCP-966: [youtube]-iD2S7ugPG4[/youtube]
SCP-1048-A: [Coming Soon]
One thing I found really cool about 966 is that you can see yourself in 966's eyes.
(You can see it better in the texture)
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:Wait, so how is SCP-966 harmful? Like, what do they do to you? Do they use their thing to make you fall asleep or do they use their claws on you to like eat you?
If you wait around long enough near them, they'll start attacking you.
iIve been around them for quite a long time(Wanted to see how they would kill me) and they didn't attack me, they just made these noises over and over again
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:Wait, so how is SCP-966 harmful? Like, what do they do to you? Do they use their thing to make you fall asleep or do they use their claws on you to like eat you?
If you wait around long enough near them, they'll start attacking you.
iIve been around them for quite a long time(Wanted to see how they would kill me) and they didn't attack me, they just made these noises over and over again
Maybe it's random. Their method of attack is to just slowly walk to you, try to slash you with their claws, then repeat 10x times.