Looking for a very specific map seed

A lot of map seeds tend to either be incomplete, or end up looking like they were designed horribly. Is there a map seed that meets these criteria?

-Possible to get every achievement
-The light, heavy, and entrance zones are completely separate.
-As many different documents as it is possible to get in this version.
-Designed in a comparitively practical way (not being forced to take maintenance tunnels due to a complete lack of doors, or long hallways ending up in dead ends.)
-An occurrence of every 'mini event' (Such as the ear bear, or the janitor getting abducted)

Anything helps.

Re: Looking for a very specific map seed

mrpeanut188 wrote:I'm sure one exists, but due to the random nature of seeds (combined with the fact few people keep seeds) you're better off asking someone to just make a map using the map editor.
Like I said, anything helps. I'm just looking for an archetypical map so I don't have to drive myself crazy trying to find a map that I feel good about playing regularly.

Halosammy wrote:A lot of map seeds tend to either be incomplete, or end up looking like they were designed horribly. Is there a map seed that meets these criteria?

-Designed in a comparitively practical way (not being forced to take maintenance tunnels due to a complete lack of doors, or long hallways ending up in dead ends.)
-An occurrence of every 'mini event' (Such as the ear bear, or the janitor getting abducted)

Anything helps.
Bro, I am getting SCP for building maps. I will make you this if you want.
Please visit my new account, DarkInsurgency!

X3PH0B14 wrote:
Halosammy wrote:A lot of map seeds tend to either be incomplete, or end up looking like they were designed horribly. Is there a map seed that meets these criteria?

Anything helps.
That sounds perfect! Thanks!

Halosammy wrote:
X3PH0B14 wrote:

Anything helps.
That sounds perfect! Thanks!
Finally got it, and its being built.

Anything helps.
What area does the Janitor get abducted?

Halosammy wrote:
X3PH0B14 wrote:
Halosammy wrote: That sounds perfect! Thanks!
Finally got it, and its being built.
Woo!
Alright, I'm on it.
I made another one aswell, you have that too.