Re: That's it. A solution is needed. (Go to the IRC if you c

As i said on a thread on the off topic part of the forums, we should have a high ranked on the forums approve of new accounts that get made, before they are able to post anything.

And capchas won't work for long.
Trust me on this point, they will get around it because of a screen capture function they can be programmed with, making them able to read the capchas and then type them.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

These bots are becoming quite bad now :x hacking accounts and posting as well as users emails.

In fact, they're almost like an SCP now; here are my field notes:

SCP-57@M807-J
(Sentient) -- Updated, see addendum.
(Sentient and Violent)

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: There is, as of this time, no way to permanently keep manifestations of SCP-57@M807-J in check but through they're immediate termination.

Description: SCP-57@M807-J ("Spambots", "Spam bot") is a sentient collective entity of malicious adware bots that attack the SCP-Forum site 39 on an irregular but average basis of Daily. Such objects take foreign names often with irregular grammar and at times no possible complete verbal words in the English language. They seem to advertise from a variety of clothing related items to other various objects. Spambots are dangerous and will attempt choose advanced user accounts to possess as they're own medium of work, personnel are advised to not travel unarmed. :mrgreen:
-------
Addendum: I have noted that they may in fact not be bots but actual people from foreign countries with bad understanding of English who look to copy and paste wall-of-texts.

Mirocaine wrote:These bots are becoming quite bad now :x hacking accounts and posting as well as users emails.

In fact, they're almost like an SCP now; here are my field notes:

SCP-57@M807-J
(Sentient) -- Updated, see addendum.
(Sentient and Violent)

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: There is, as of this time, no way to permanently keep manifestations of SCP-57@M807-J in check but through they're immediate termination.

Description: SCP-57@M807-J ("Spambots", "Spam bot") is a sentient collective entity of malicious adware bots that attack the SCP-Forum site 39 on an irregular but average basis of Daily. Such objects take foreign names often with irregular grammar and at times no possible complete verbal words in the English language. They seem to advertise from a variety of clothing related items to other various objects. Spambots are dangerous and will attempt choose advanced user accounts to possess as they're own medium of work, personnel are advised to not travel unarmed. :mrgreen:
-------
Addendum: I have noted that they may in fact not be bots but actual people from foreign countries with bad understanding of English who look to copy and paste wall-of-texts.
We should add them into the game (Now seriously, why not? xD as an easter egg)
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!