Re: v1.3 Update

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Anyways, if you don't mind asking, are there any news regarding 1.3, considering it has been relatively quiet for the last days.
Well... we are still working. We can't say on which thing we are working now, but.. Shaun made a lot of improvements for Map Creator like an ability to change resolution. (Indev screen)
Spoiler
Also we found that new room with monitors crash the game on win 8/10. But we will fix it.
And SCP-1162 is also indev.
So it will still take some time I guess
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote: So it will still take some time I guess
It shouldn't take too long anymore, but I won't be able to do anything this weekend (because of a trip I'm going with my school class). I hope that the new version will be released at the end of this month.

PXLSHN wrote:
It shouldn't take too long anymore, but I won't be able to do anything this weekend (because of a trip I'm going with my school class). I hope that the new version will be released at the end of this month.
I hope that MAV when you flip the elevator and generator switches in 049's Chamber has been fixed.Killed my save and the "Doctor,Doctor" achievement is impossible to get.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198142108839]
[/url]

GeneralSilent wrote:I hope that MAV when you flip the elevator and generator switches in 049's Chamber has been fixed.Killed my save and the "Doctor,Doctor" achievement is impossible to get.
It should be. Should. If not, feel free to raise your pitchfork/torch.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
GeneralSilent wrote:I hope that MAV when you flip the elevator and generator switches in 049's Chamber has been fixed.Killed my save and the "Doctor,Doctor" achievement is impossible to get.
It should be. Should. If not, feel free to raise your pitchfork/torch.
I will,don't worry ---E
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198142108839]
[/url]

GeneralSilent wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
I hope that MAV when you flip the elevator and generator switches in 049's Chamber has been fixed.Killed my save and the "Doctor,Doctor" achievement is impossible to get.
This MAV happens not because of the levers... It is because 049 AI was corrupted. But it is fixed

Sad_ness wrote:The year is 4023. Everyone is still waiting for the 1.3 update. The hype has kept us alive throughout the years, and when 1.3 is finally released we will be free from this world.

And markiplier will finally do another SCP video
That Poot Burd c:

Sad_ness wrote:The year is 4023. Everyone is still waiting for the 1.3 update. The hype has kept us alive throughout the years, and when 1.3 is finally released we will be free from this world.
Well, the hype must have caused the time to pass extremely slowly
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them