Re: v1.3 Update

InnocentSam wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Yep. But I think it will be better if we add all this rooms under room with monitors
This wouldn't be a bad idea really; allows Win8+ compatibility at a compromise. Assuming this is the only issue with these operating systems...
It probably isn't the only issue.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Yep. But I think it will be better if we add all this rooms under room with monitors
This wouldn't be a bad idea really; allows Win8+ compatibility at a compromise. Assuming this is the only issue with these operating systems...
It probably isn't the only issue.
It would be too good to be true if that was the only issue.
It's always like that
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

InnocentSam wrote:
This Win8 compatibility also fix NVG MAV

CommanderMark wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:Yep. But I think it will be better if we add all this rooms under room with monitors
Um, wouldn't you still be using render-to-texture anyway? Which would still be unstable on Win 8/10?
RenderWorldToTexture is a function that will only be used for normal NVG, not for cameras.