Re: v1.3 Update

Noticed some stuff. New intro voice lines, guard says something along the lines of, "someone should make a video game of this place". I found the infinite hallway and didn't get an achievement (had achievement popup enabled). Fake fullscreen doesn't change anything when you try to change gamma or turn on anti-aliasing, and if possible, I think that you it should work with fake fullscreen, not just fullscreen (if possible). The game also takes a lot longer to load (at least for me).

Sad_ness wrote:Noticed some stuff. New intro voice lines, guard says something along the lines of, "someone should make a video game of this place". I found the infinite hallway and didn't get an achievement (had achievement popup enabled). Fake fullscreen doesn't change anything when you try to change gamma or turn on anti-aliasing, and if possible, I think that you it should work with fake fullscreen, not just fullscreen (if possible).
Fake fullscreen is NOT fullscreen. It is a borderless windowed mode

Vane Brain wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:Noticed some stuff. New intro voice lines, guard says something along the lines of, "someone should make a video game of this place". I found the infinite hallway and didn't get an achievement (had achievement popup enabled). Fake fullscreen doesn't change anything when you try to change gamma or turn on anti-aliasing, and if possible, I think that you it should work with fake fullscreen, not just fullscreen (if possible).
Fake fullscreen is NOT fullscreen. It is a borderless windowed mode
hm, ok.

something else I noticed is that the security guards voices are quieter, even with sound turned up all the way in audio.