Re: v1.3 Update

AveryLP wrote:
ME2 wrote:It´s the final countdown.
That's my guess too, considering the recent activity.
Itzotom (a Youtuber) heard that they would just be waiting for the voice actor and that it will probably come out at the last day of july as well. :shock2:

ME2 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
ME2 wrote:It´s the final countdown.
That's my guess too, considering the recent activity.
Itzotom (a Youtuber) heard that they would just be waiting for the voice actor and that it will probably come out at the last day of july as well. :shock2:
That video is some weeks old isn't it?
My guess is that they already have a voice actor and just are polishing the update.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
ME2 wrote:
AveryLP wrote: That's my guess too, considering the recent activity.
My guess is that they already have a voice actor and just are polishing the update.

No, Yesterday (time integrated)
He said that they would just be waiting for some lines from the voice actor.
And yeah, after those lines there is probably still a bit of polishment needed. :e:

ME2 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
ME2 wrote:

No, Yesterday (time integrated)
And yeah, after those lines there is probably still a bit of polishment needed. :e:
Oh, I thought you were talking about that video where he shows teaser pictures from 1.3
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

ME2 wrote:No, Yesterday (time integrated)
We are waiting for some lines from TheVolgun, but that's not all - there are still a few other small things to do before the release. We're so close that we still might be able to release it this month, but I won't promise anything. :035:

Regalis wrote:
ME2 wrote:No, Yesterday (time integrated)
We are waiting for some lines from TheVolgun, but that's not all - there are still a few other small things to do before the release. We're so close that we still might be able to release it this month, but I won't promise anything. :035:
Awesome.