Re: v1.3 Update

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Well, there's only three possibilities for the second SCP, SCP-109, SCP-457 or SCP-1162 (457 would be the most awesome one of these three).
Remember, some of the 1.3 features are being added into the NTF mod, so maybe a new SCP will be added for NTF mod 2.0.
Well, I think that these new features for the NTF mod won't be the SCP's though. (I see no reason not to add 457)
I agree with 457's inclusion (I will enjoy any SCP) so if it is an SCP who is already in the mod 457 would be the best choice.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: Remember, some of the 1.3 features are being added into the NTF mod, so maybe a new SCP will be added for NTF mod 2.0.
Well, I think that these new features for the NTF mod won't be the SCP's though. (I see no reason not to add 457)
I agree with 457's inclusion (I will enjoy any SCP) so if it is an SCP who is already in the mod 457 would be the next choice.
My kind-of wishlist for SCP's in upcoming updates is this:

1.3 should, in my opinion, include SCP-457 and SCP-1499
1.4 should, in my opinion, have SCP-409, SCP-198, SCP-1048-C and another unspecified SCP
1.5 should, in my opinion, include SCP-1162 (It's a quite interesting SCP from the NTF mod) and two unspecified SCP's

These are the SCP's, I really want to see in upcoming versions.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Well, I think that these new features for the NTF mod won't be the SCP's though. (I see no reason not to add 457)
I agree with 457's inclusion (I will enjoy any SCP) so if it is an SCP who is already in the mod 457 would be the next choice.

1. SCP-457 is exclusive SCP for NTF mod. (but we can add it later to original game if you want)
2. We will need to add SCP-457 tunnels which maybe will case lags like in our mod.
AveryLP wrote: 1.4 should, in my opinion, have SCP-409, SCP-198, SCP-1048-C and another unspecified SCP
Maybe SCP-409 will be in 1.4, but we will need to make some ideas for it.
About SCP-198: Regalis said that he isn't see a point for adding this SCP.
Adding SCP-1048-C is a good idea, but we need a model for him.
AveryLP wrote: 1.5 should, in my opinion, include SCP-1162 (It's a quite interesting SCP from the NTF mod) and two unspecified SCP's
SCP-1162 will be sooner than you think :)

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: I agree with 457's inclusion (I will enjoy any SCP) so if it is an SCP who is already in the mod 457 would be the next choice.

1. SCP-457 is exclusive SCP for NTF mod. (but we can add it later to original game if you want)
2. We will need to add SCP-457 tunnels which maybe will case lags like in our mod.
AveryLP wrote: 1.4 should, in my opinion, have SCP-409, SCP-198, SCP-1048-C and another unspecified SCP
Maybe SCP-409 will be in 1.4, but we will need to make some ideas for it.
About SCP-198: Regalis said that he isn't see a point for adding this SCP.
Adding SCP-1048-C is a good idea, but we need a model for him.
AveryLP wrote: 1.5 should, in my opinion, include SCP-1162 (It's a quite interesting SCP from the NTF mod) and two unspecified SCP's
SCP-1162 will be sooner than you think :)
SCP-457 really deserves to be in the game, it's just purely awesome (Maybe, we could have him in the game in 1.4 or 1.5).
Also, I already suggested some ideas on how to implement SCP-409 (Like the crystal stains).
But hey, 1162 is quite cool too. (It kinda reminds me of 914 a bit)
So 1.3 is kind-of a "Series 2" update.

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote: But hey, 1162 is quite cool too. (It kinda reminds me of 914 a bit)
But it is not right. His mechanics will be a bit changed.
I am aware that 1162 works different.
It reminds me of 914 because, like 914, it can be both useful and detrimental to your progress.

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote: But hey, 1162 is quite cool too. (It kinda reminds me of 914 a bit)
Yep, it will also have a purpose for some other important things for the game (rather than just giving you a new item) and it will also have some advantages/disadvantages compared to SCP-914.
And it will be advanced much more than it is in the NTF mod.

PXLSHN wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Yep, it will also have a purpose for some other important things for the game (rather than just giving you a new item) and it will also have some advantages/disadvantages compared to SCP-914.
And it will be advanced much more than it is in the NTF mod.
An advanced 1162?
That sounds quite interesting.
Anyways, I am looking forward to this update, especially because of the NTF mod Entrance Zone rooms and of course, because of the SCP's. (I am also quite looking forward to see how the roles of the SCP's are going to be expanded)

I'm hyped enough for this update. I just hope the MAVs will be kept to a minimum. I also hope SCP 173s AI works properly. Last time I played, he randomly appeared in front of me.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

LORD DEATH wrote:I'm hyped enough for this update. I just hope the MAVs will be kept to a minimum. I also hope SCP 173s AI works properly. Last time I played, he randomly appeared in front of me.
MAVs will sadly never truly be removed from the game.
Also, are you sure that you weren't in a room where 173 is supposed to spawn in?