Re: v1.4 Update

My guess goes to two to three SCP's (I hope that 409 and 457 will be included)
But it's probably going to be a very long until it comes out, I doubt that it will even come in 2016 at all.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

I would like to see 4 SCPs (1048-C, 009, 457 and 250)
1048-C would be a threat that roams the entrance zone, it would first appear in a dark room where you can only see its eyes, you need NV goggles to see there, 1048-C activates when you successfully escape the dark hallway and will spawn in one of the entrance zone hallways afterwards, you can tell where it is my a distinct clicking sound like a wind up toy (the sound is produced by a bear-trap like lower jaw snapping shut) if it notices the player its hands will start spinning, its claws would form a drill shape and it will run after the player.

SCP-009 would be found as spillages in random hallways, you will also see a D-Class in one of the spillages, covered in the ice. it's containment cell is a four way catwalk, with the actual ice below, unfortunately the ice has breached and one of the cat walks is broke (it leads to nowhere anyway.)

SCP-457 is a small fire situated in his containment cell, in his cell there are sprinklers which are turned on, if you turn off the sprinklers SCP-457 will thank the player and ask for one more thing, he wants to use their body as a fuel source so he can be in his mobile state once more, you will have to find some wood to avoid this (might as well be SCP-060, so that SCP-060-Alpha can make an appearance as a hostile entity that enters the facility in search of the player.) giving him the wood will make him leave the cell without harming you, if you don't give him the wood he uses you as a fuel source, it is noted that afterwards SCP-457 successfully escaped the foundation, as they were too focused on containing SCP-682 who also breached at the time.

SCP-250 is a highly dangerous SCP that can spawn in both the Heavy Containment and Entrance Zone hallways, it telepathically opens button doors and barges down keycard doors, it is also responsible for the death of a scientist, his severed hand, and other severed hands can be used to temporarily distract SCP-250, but it wont work for long, if the player does not leave the hall in 7 seconds, the SCP will attack them afterwards. Its containment cell although being a place where 106 can spawn, has many objects that will be of use to the player, including a Severed Hand, a pill of SCP-500, a level 4 keycard (not that you need it since it is level 4 to get in anyway) and a document on SCP-250.

im also guessing that we will see more improvements to SCP-035, another 966 event and a 372 remodel so it can actually be a quick jumpscare and not just a "Radical Lizard" (get it because its a distorted 106 as of 1.3)
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:snip
I like your ideas for the SCP's (Especially with an event about 966 and improving 035)
Your idea for 457's implementation strongly reminds me of SCP-035's current implementation.

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:snip
I like your ideas for the SCP's (Especially with an event about 966 and improving 035)
Your idea for 457's implementation strongly reminds me of SCP-035's current implementation.
Thats my inspiration for the 457 implementation, because it suits 457 perfectly, since it is contained in a room with sprinklers, the difference is that SCP-457 is a good challenge to help, it can escape, it just need mobility, and for the sprinklers to be off. the wood would likely be in 250's containment chamber (i want that containment cell to be the best thing that ever happened to D-9341, well except for the fact that 106 spawns there.

Well, I have to say that we don't have much plans for 1.4 as for now (as we still want to make 1.3.1 patch) with some bug fixes and whatnot. So I guess that ideas are very welcome :wink:
BTW: About SCP suggestions:
I know that a lot of people wish to always see new SCPs and some suggestions would fit into the game, but: If a SCP should be implemented, then it needs a proper use or needs to be a threat. This should happen in a non-one-time-SCP style.

BTW2: I like the ideas that are already given here, but as I said, we are currently not working on 1.4 and so we don't have much ideas on our own (we will decide what comes in 1.4 as soon as we begin to develop the version).

PXLSHN wrote:Well, I have to say that we don't have much plans for 1.4 as for now (as we still want to make 1.3.1 patch) with some bug fixes and whatnot. So I guess that ideas are very welcome :wink:
I know that a lot of people wish to always see new SCPs and some suggestions would fit into the game, but: If a SCP should be implemented, then it needs a proper use or needs to be a threat. This should happen in a non-one-time-SCP style.

BTW2: I like the ideas that are already given here, but as I said, we are currently not working on 1.4 and so we don't have much ideas on our own (we will decide what comes in 1.4 as soon as we begin to develop the version).
So I guess we won't see 1.4 until next year. (Because of 0.2.0 of the NTF mod)

PXLSHN wrote:Well, I have to say that we don't have much plans for 1.4 as for now (as we still want to make 1.3.1 patch) with some bug fixes and whatnot. So I guess that ideas are very welcome :wink:

All the SCPs i requested, (except maybe 457) are threats that will appear more than once, and 009's containment cell is both a hazard and a a four (technically three) way catwalk. but as it stands, 1.3.1 should be top priority.

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:

All the SCPs i requested, (except maybe 457) are threats that will appear more than once, and 009's containment cell is both a hazard and a a four (technically three) way catwalk. but as it stands, 1.3.1 should be top priority.
Well, my idea for 457 was for him to appear like in the NTF mod as well as in some scripted events in the HCZ (457 could also be able to use the elevators)
But yea, 1.3.1 should remain top priority for now.