AI

I think the MTF AI needs an upgrade because every now and then I will get the occasional MTF walking into a wall and not noticing me.
Just a typical Shitposter

Re: AI

msd8 wrote:I think the MTF AI needs an upgrade because every now and then I will get the occasional MTF walking into a wall and not noticing me.
I think this should probably be posted under "Bugs". If I'm correct, Regalis is still currently working on the MTFs as they're relatively new additions to the game.

SlinkyCatalyst wrote:
msd8 wrote:I think the MTF AI needs an upgrade because every now and then I will get the occasional MTF walking into a wall and not noticing me.
I think this should probably be posted under "Bugs". If I'm correct, Regalis is still currently working on the MTFs as they're relatively new additions to the game.
Ah....So they are a work in progress. Regalis is still doing a great job though.
Just a typical Shitposter

Lowgan wrote:Yeah I think so too, I had an MTF guy wander into the hall with the monitor and 173 right past me. I opened the timed door for him and he got trapped in there with 173 and they both just kind of wandered around in there.

They should also make the MTF guys target the SCP's.
They are. They're going to try to capture them when they find them. Future update.

SlinkyCatalyst wrote:
Lowgan wrote:Yeah I think so too, I had an MTF guy wander into the hall with the monitor and 173 right past me. I opened the timed door for him and he got trapped in there with 173 and they both just kind of wandered around in there.

They should also make the MTF guys target the SCP's.
They are. They're going to try to capture them when they find them. Future update.
Yeah, but they will still kill you. Its because your only a CLASS-D who has no rights.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.