Re: Secret Words

spartan322 wrote:
Glitch wrote:
spartan322 wrote:Two SCP 173 is stupid, why would that happen?
I can't remember the name of it, but there was a story where 173 actually managed to reproduce and break containment, they even killed 682 in the process.
Not possible. Must be some fanart (whatever thats called for writing) because all stories on the foundation page are strictly canon.
It's not to make sense, or to be canon, or something like that, would be like a secret thing, a easter egg, like a code that you put in that games for PS1
It IS to be canon, the game is centered on being as canon as possible. So making there be two 173 is stupid and uncanon.
I thought one of the rules of SCP is that there is no canon.

crawlkill wrote:SCP explicitly does not have a canon. Anything goes. If people think it's too weird or too much of a mismatch, it just won't get accepted on the wiki. The only restriction is public opinion. Go look up that story about amnesiacs not being real, just torture and conditioning. That's pretty contradictory to a lot of amnesiacs the wiki discusses, but it's still a good story.

that said killing 682 would be lame. that's its whole schtick. but there's absolutely no reason you couldn't have secret seeds with multiple 173s or whatever just because it's "uncanon," what the fuck.
Fucking thank you. I love you.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Agent Skinner wrote:The actual game is supposed to be canon, so non-canon ideas wouldn't be good for the actual game, however there's always mods that can be made for it, if one was so inclined.
If the game is supposed to be canon then they should remove the saxophone suck, as it was destroyed.

crawlkill wrote:SCP explicitly does not have a canon. Anything goes. If people think it's too weird or too much of a mismatch, it just won't get accepted on the wiki. The only restriction is public opinion. Go look up that story about amnesiacs not being real, just torture and conditioning. That's pretty contradictory to a lot of amnesiacs the wiki discusses, but it's still a good story.
Ah yes, that one. First piece of SCP-related thing I ever read. God, that set the tone...

crawlkill wrote: but there's absolutely no reason you couldn't have secret seeds with multiple 173s or whatever just because it's "uncanon," what the fuck.
Bloody thank you indeed. It would only be supposed to be a BLOODY EASTER EGG. Not something "canon".
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.