Secret Words

i clicked in NEW GAME, and then i picked up a seed named SCP_173, i thought this was weird, then i go back and clicked NEW GAME again, i kept doing this, and i get the seed
"larry", "die", "DONTBLINCK" and "NO". i'm to scared to play these seeds, but you guys can try and tell me if they have something special...

Re: Secret Words

They are just randomly generated seeds. I did get one called rustledjim once which locked me in 173's room, but other than that they are just random.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

GMplum666 wrote:It would be very cool if there were secret sedds, like 5CP_173 could add 2 173s, larry could replace 106 with radical larry model, DIE could be a troll seed, things like that...
Two SCP 173 is stupid, why would that happen?

But I agree with the idea itself, some seeds could have interesting things.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:Two SCP 173 is stupid, why would that happen?
I can't remember the name of it, but there was a story where 173 actually managed to reproduce and break containment, they even killed 682 in the process.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
I can't remember the name of it, but there was a story where 173 actually managed to reproduce and break containment, they even killed 682 in the process.
Not possible. Must be some fanart (whatever thats called for writing) because all stories on the foundation page are strictly canon.
It's not to make sense, or to be canon, or something like that, would be like a secret thing, a easter egg, like a code that you put in that games for PS1
It IS to be canon, the game is centered on being as canon as possible. So making there be two 173 is stupid and uncanon.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Glitch wrote:
Not possible. Must be some fanart (whatever thats called for writing) because all stories on the foundation page are strictly canon.
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/revised-entry

And the term is fanfic

And the term is fanfic[/quote]
I think it is uncanon, unless that IS the guy who wrote the original, I would say it should be canon, because it would be his. But still, how would you combat 2 173's? It would be impossible. It would unbalance the game. Also this would be the same for the secret seed thing. If anything it should just do something small change/add the colour of cups of tea, something small.
But in my opinion it shouldn't be added.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Glitch wrote:
spartan322 wrote:
Glitch wrote: I can't remember the name of it, but there was a story where 173 actually managed to reproduce and break containment, they even killed 682 in the process.
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/revised-entry

And the term is fanfic
Got me. But thats a tale, not an actual "occurence".
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-