Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2016) - General build v0.3.1a is out (1/8/17)

zornor90 wrote:
Brunou8 wrote:Exactly.
[youtube]-16R1Trl2rc[/youtube]

Alright as part of the second improvement phase I added brighter lights during the burst, whaddya think?
I'm not so sure about your vision going black when you die. I prefer the death animation in the original. Were you planning on adding it, or can't you do that?
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2016) - General build v0.3.1a is out (1/8/17)

ReptileMonster wrote: I'm not so sure about your vision going black when you die. I prefer the death animation in the original. Were you planning on adding it, or can't you do that?
Death animations, messages, etc are all coming in the future! Remember that this is still very early alpha. And everything that I add I add with future proofing in mind - so adding a death animation involves creating an animation system, setting it to take over the player at crucial points like death, adding the actual animation, etc

But the good news is that a lot of systems are getting completed. Worldgen v1.0, inventory and items, basic AI, basic combat system based on numbers, dimension switching system which I can reuse for 106's dimension, etc. So we are making progress!

zornor90 wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote: I'm not so sure about your vision going black when you die. I prefer the death animation in the original. Were you planning on adding it, or can't you do that?
Death animations, messages, etc are all coming in the future! Remember that this is still very early alpha
Are there going to be new SCPs and gate C with endings of it's own?
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote:
zornor90 wrote:
Death animations, messages, etc are all coming in the future! Remember that this is still very early alpha
Are there going to be new SCPs and gate C with endings of it's own?
Yes there are going to be new SCPs for sure, new rooms, other levels, etc. New endings are possible depending on where the story goes