Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5 (6/3/17)

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
zornor90 wrote:
GIMLI_2 wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3oln744284fk ... y.mp4?dl=0

how am i supposed to escape this nightmare? xD
Oh dang, 173 and 106 at the same time! ;D

So 106 will despawn after a certain number of teleports, I'm pretty sure maybe one or two more and you would have made it out alive haha.
DL_Baryonyx wrote:So zornor for the 939 instances are you going to use the animation from the original game or are you going to re-do them ?
Definitely going to redo them. I'm thinking about hiring someone to do animation, so I can continue to focus on coding and development. If anyone has any ideas for good animators feel free to let me know!
you could contact the person that made those animation ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZQ2gfEyTZs
Nice recommend, his animations look great! Message sent

Hey. I'm currently working on a port of my own, but I'm stuck using the room models from v0.9.1. I was digging around in the forums and found this thread where it seems like you figured out how to convert the 3dw's in the rooms.rar into a usable format. I have rooms.rar and 3D World Studio downloaded (though it doesn't launch correctly since I'm on Win10). Could you let me know what steps you took to get it working and get the models converted? I'd love to finally have somewhat up to date models.

ErinPone wrote:Hey. I'm currently working on a port of my own, but I'm stuck using the room models from v0.9.1. I was digging around in the forums and found this thread where it seems like you figured out how to convert the 3dw's in the rooms.rar into a usable format. I have rooms.rar and 3D World Studio downloaded (though it doesn't launch correctly since I'm on Win10). Could you let me know what steps you took to get it working and get the models converted? I'd love to finally have somewhat up to date models.
I'll make a video in the next couple of days explaining the process