Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

A place to discuss anything related to the game SCP:CB.
User avatar
LORD DEATH
Operative
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:41 pm
Location: Staying the fuck away from SCP-173.

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby LORD DEATH » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Good to hear that it's still moving along. I can't wait to see what's in store.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

User avatar
zornor90
Operative
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby zornor90 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Indeed! I expect to complete this other project within 1-2 weeks perhaps less so stay tuned!
Upgrading Containment Breach to Unity in 2017

Website | Patreon | Trello

User avatar
ReptileMonster
Guard
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:39 pm
Location: BEHIND YOU!

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby ReptileMonster » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello! sorry if I've been gone for awhile. This looks pretty good so far. This is probably the farthest a SCP remake has lasted. keep up the good work.

User avatar
Zackonark
Guard
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby Zackonark » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:26 am

Speaking of remakes.

I have a few rooms I put together that'll hopefully be used to replace some of the ones in the Heavy Containment Zone of the original game. I went for scale this time round in the hopes of providing a space for 682 to maybe be added to the game. Not to mention a friend of mine thinks the rooms would be rather disturbing given a dark lighting and their size.

I'm away from home atm, but anyone who's interested can see the meshes through the Dropbox once I have them uploaded.

[EDIT]
I have them in the Dropbox in a wip folder. I have a 2-way, a 3-way, and a 4-way hall started. I plan on getting a door put together, a c hall, and an elevator checkpoint once I has these in a presentable state. the 4-way in particular is giving me rather hard time...

for everyone who can't see the Dropbox, or is too lazy to look, it'll be a little surprise for when it's implemented (if it will be).

User avatar
zornor90
Operative
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby zornor90 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Zackonark wrote:Speaking of remakes.

I have a few rooms I put together that'll hopefully be used to replace some of the ones in the Heavy Containment Zone of the original game. I went for scale this time round in the hopes of providing a space for 682 to maybe be added to the game. Not to mention a friend of mine thinks the rooms would be rather disturbing given a dark lighting and their size.

I'm away from home atm, but anyone who's interested can see the meshes through the Dropbox once I have them uploaded.

[EDIT]
I have them in the Dropbox in a wip folder. I have a 2-way, a 3-way, and a 4-way hall started. I plan on getting a door put together, a c hall, and an elevator checkpoint once I has these in a presentable state. the 4-way in particular is giving me rather hard time...

for everyone who can't see the Dropbox, or is too lazy to look, it'll be a little surprise for when it's implemented (if it will be).


Dang this is awesome, looking forward to adding these! Also I have returned to development as my other project is finally winding down.. I have updated the project from unity 5.3 to 2017 for the performance updates and I have a lot of new things planned. Look for some more news by this weekend
Upgrading Containment Breach to Unity in 2017

Website | Patreon | Trello

User avatar
OnyxDarkKnight
Technician
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 pm
Location: In your worst nightmare!

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby OnyxDarkKnight » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Hey, just wanted to know if you need any help. I am looking to work on a project to help with my portfolio. I know programming, Java, C++ and C# (I've worked in Unity before). I also learned how to make 3D models, animate and create textures in Subtance Painter last year, so I would love to do something in those categories to improve my skills. Let me know if you are interested.

Petexiness
Class-D
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby Petexiness » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 am

Hi!
I'm really happy that this project is still alive. However I think that I know someone, who can help you create your game. His name is Hubert Moszka on YouTube. He's also creating SCP Unity remake, but instead of singleplayer, he wants this game to be multiplayer (based on Garry's Mod's mode). You could talk to him and ask him for help, because he has a lot of stuff in his beta. His game will be realeased on Steam in nearby future and I'm sure you guys could work together to make your games even better! ^_^

If you want to check his work, this is his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnVDvE ... gbA/videos
It doesn't matter if you understand Polish or not. He speaks English fluently enough, so you can talk to him by e-mail or facebook if you would want to :wink:

Anyway, good luck in creating this game. I hope it will be even better than orginal SCP, and won't stop in some point of development!

User avatar
Zackonark
Guard
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby Zackonark » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:31 pm

OnyxDarkKnight wrote:Hey, just wanted to know if you need any help. I am looking to work on a project to help with my portfolio. I know programming, Java, C++ and C# (I've worked in Unity before). I also learned how to make 3D models, animate and create textures in Subtance Painter last year, so I would love to do something in those categories to improve my skills. Let me know if you are interested.

I dunno if I'm an actual member of the team (if there is a team (maybe more of a volunteer?)). Nonetheless, I'm working on remodeling the heavy containment zone and would much enjoy your help. I'm absolute garbage at texturing and am only now getting decent at modeling. I have a few rooms in the project Dropbox that you could look at if you like. A few of them aren't what I have at home, however. I'll have those uploaded by the end of the day if you feel like lending me a hand.

The Dropbox is accessed by signing in through google.

g-mail: projectcbunity@gmail.com
pass: unite77scps

User avatar
OnyxDarkKnight
Technician
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 pm
Location: In your worst nightmare!

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby OnyxDarkKnight » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Zackonark wrote:
OnyxDarkKnight wrote:Hey, just wanted to know if you need any help. I am looking to work on a project to help with my portfolio. I know programming, Java, C++ and C# (I've worked in Unity before). I also learned how to make 3D models, animate and create textures in Subtance Painter last year, so I would love to do something in those categories to improve my skills. Let me know if you are interested.

I dunno if I'm an actual member of the team (if there is a team (maybe more of a volunteer?)). Nonetheless, I'm working on remodeling the heavy containment zone and would much enjoy your help. I'm absolute garbage at texturing and am only now getting decent at modeling. I have a few rooms in the project Dropbox that you could look at if you like. A few of them aren't what I have at home, however. I'll have those uploaded by the end of the day if you feel like lending me a hand.

The Dropbox is accessed by signing in through google.

I would love to help, though maybe you should have sent that through a PM, rather than post it publicly. I could also use some help with the login though, do you guys have a discord channel or something were we can talk?

User avatar
Zackonark
Guard
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5a (6/3/17)

Postby Zackonark » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 pm

OnyxDarkKnight wrote:
Zackonark wrote:
OnyxDarkKnight wrote:Hey, just wanted to know if you need any help. I am looking to work on a project to help with my portfolio. I know programming, Java, C++ and C# (I've worked in Unity before). I also learned how to make 3D models, animate and create textures in Subtance Painter last year, so I would love to do something in those categories to improve my skills. Let me know if you are interested.

I dunno if I'm an actual member of the team (if there is a team (maybe more of a volunteer?)). Nonetheless, I'm working on remodeling the heavy containment zone and would much enjoy your help. I'm absolute garbage at texturing and am only now getting decent at modeling. I have a few rooms in the project Dropbox that you could look at if you like. A few of them aren't what I have at home, however. I'll have those uploaded by the end of the day if you feel like lending me a hand.

The Dropbox is accessed by signing in through google.

I would love to help, though maybe you should have sent that through a PM, rather than post it publicly. I could also use some help with the login though, do you guys have a discord channel or something were we can talk?

I figured since Zornor is eventually going to make the project public that it didn't matter all that much, if I'm not mistaken that is.

Those are the google account login. To sign in the drop box, just use the sign in with google option. Sorry about the confusion.

As for the discord, this is all we have in terms of collaboration. But there is also that trello thing Zornor made.


Return to “General discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests