Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.6.1 (1/7/18)

A place to discuss anything related to the game SCP:CB.
Bruh45
Class-D
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 am

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.5 (11/25/17)

Postby Bruh45 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:05 pm

I need help, the game kind of lags for me. Can someone help me.

Shadowscale48
Class-D
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.5 (11/25/17)

Postby Shadowscale48 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:45 am

Bruh45 wrote:I need help, the game kind of lags for me. Can someone help me.



We are working on the first phases of performance optimization for December. for now the best that can be done is playing on low settings, vsync off.

Bruh45
Class-D
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 am

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.5 (11/25/17)

Postby Bruh45 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:55 am

Shadowscale48 wrote:
Bruh45 wrote:I need help, the game kind of lags for me. Can someone help me.



We are working on the first phases of performance optimization for December. for now the best that can be done is playing on low settings, vsync off.


Alright thank you

User avatar
DL_Baryonyx
Guard
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.5 (11/25/17)

Postby DL_Baryonyx » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:38 am

If people are interested a poll is going on to choose which new SCP should be added to 0.5.8
https://strawpoll.com/hhfhaszp

User avatar
zornor90
Operative
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.5 (11/25/17)

Postby zornor90 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Public Build 0.5.6.1 Released!

First general release of the new year!!

Get it here

Code: Select all

SCP-939 implemented (still a WIP)
Secret SCP implemented
Tons of graphical upgrades and bugfixes
Holiday flair added to 173
Updated VentRoom sequence
New cave room
New stairs room
Upgraded room2storage
Localization of UI elements
Buttons now have different images for different states (locked, active, open, closed)
Fog implemented
Upgrading Containment Breach to Unity in 2018

Website | Forum | Patreon | Discord

User avatar
LORD DEATH
Operative
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:41 pm
Location: Staying the fuck away from SCP-173.

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.5 (11/25/17)

Postby LORD DEATH » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 pm

zornor90 wrote:Public Build 0.5.6.1 Released!

First general release of the new year!!

Get it here

Code: Select all

SCP-939 implemented (still a WIP)
Secret SCP implemented
Tons of graphical upgrades and bugfixes
Holiday flair added to 173
Updated VentRoom sequence
New cave room
New stairs room
Upgraded room2storage
Localization of UI elements
Buttons now have different images for different states (locked, active, open, closed)
Fog implemented


This is absolutely fantastic! Keep up the great work! :173:
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Brunou8
MTF
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 am
Location: Chile

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.6.1 (1/7/18)

Postby Brunou8 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 am

Gonna try it now!

EDIT: Can't download. There's an error when MEGA loads.

User avatar
zornor90
Operative
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.6.1 (1/7/18)

Postby zornor90 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Yeah we plan on switching from MEGA to google drive
Upgrading Containment Breach to Unity in 2018

Website | Forum | Patreon | Discord

User avatar
Dmitriy-Bars
Guard
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.6.1 (1/7/18)

Postby Dmitriy-Bars » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Please, can you make a version for Windows 32-bit?
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
http://ru.scpcontainmentbreach.wikia.com
http://ru.scp-games.wikia.com

P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

User avatar
zornor90
Operative
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Containment Breach Unity Remake (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5.6.1 (1/7/18)

Postby zornor90 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Unfortunately, we have deprecated 32-bit support. Going forward, we foresee needing more than 4GB of RAM in the future. In addition, we ran a poll and out of 105 people only 5% said they use 32-bit.
Upgrading Containment Breach to Unity in 2018

Website | Forum | Patreon | Discord


Return to “General discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests