Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.4c (3/26/17)

GIMLI_2 wrote:scp 173 doesnt open doors. 079 opens a door every now and then but that doesnt happen quite often. usually, you can just go to the next room, close the door and continue
I hope that's false; perhaps there could be difficulty settings that would disable SCP-173 from opening doors, but I would want him to open doors frequently.

Also, can I suggest a Moderator to sticky this topic? This build has a great outlook and it has shown proof many times.

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.4c (3/26/17)

Actually, 173 can and will open doors on his own. If you look away while 173 is near a door that separates you from him, you'll hear a metal grinding sound. The door will then open. The sound file that is played is called "173door" or something. It can be found in the SFX file under Doors.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.4a (3/12/17)

ENDERMANLIKE wrote: I'm liking the progress this port has made and the potential it has [I don't know many of the other popular engines... Unreal, Unity, and I remember another one that people thought would be cool as a port.] But I'm curious.. Is a custom colored fog possible for the game? [It was in the original SCP Containment Breach but a WHILE ago something broke it or it got removed recently but I think that'd be a cool and funny thing for both games to have as it could be used for hard challenges and it's a funny thing that players customize... I don't know if the port will have seeds where same seeds make the same map so multiplayer like races can be made by same seeds on different computers so the fog can be used to make the races harder... If the seeds always make different maps including same seeds then WAYYY LATER could multiplayer be added.. I don't know if multiplayer is something that should be added early or later because I've never made a game or anything... I think custom colored fog should be readded to the original SCP Containment Breach for challenges too.
zornor90 wrote: A custom colored fog is pretty simple to add.
Yay!!!!! [I haven't had time to get on the forum :,( ] I'm glad it's easy but is multiplayer a possibility in the future or is it seed races? I'm fine with seed races but multiplayer is something that survival horror games need... Invite you send to friends and the maximum amount is 7 [Unless engine overload... then 5. Multiplayer doesn't take away the horror feel because that's where color fog comes in... You might accidentally see :096: or not see :173: until it's too late.. SCP Containment Breach should get that... Of course the goggles might fuck up EVERYTHING because they're green, blue, and red. Also {If anyone knows these YouTubers} imagine how scared PopularMMOs and GamingWithJen they'd be if they played it because Jen's laptop is set up next to Pat's PC {I think that's still the set up} if one screams then the other might and it's multiplayer :D ] PopularMMOs and GamingWithJen haven't​ tried SCP Containment Breach... Ever :,( and unfortunately there isn't an up to date SCP map for Minecraft that I know of and I highly doubt they'd play either even if I comment asking if they can because it's like a drop of water in an ocean... I guess... Still that'd be cool if they tried both :D [Unity Breach, SCP Containment Breach, I think Pat would like the updated MTF mod when it comes, and I think Jen might like SCP - Containment is Magic mod] [I think they'll like Unity but both mods are kind of... Descriptions of them? Jen and Containment is Magic... Pat and the MTF Mod ... :laugh: Perfect Descriptions]

ENDERMANLIKE wrote: I'm liking the progress this port has made and the potential it has [I don't know many of the other popular engines... Unreal, Unity, and I remember another one that people thought would be cool as a port.] But I'm curious.. Is a custom colored fog possible for the game? [It was in the original SCP Containment Breach but a WHILE ago something broke it or it got removed recently but I think that'd be a cool and funny thing for both games to have as it could be used for hard challenges and it's a funny thing that players customize... I don't know if the port will have seeds where same seeds make the same map so multiplayer like races can be made by same seeds on different computers so the fog can be used to make the races harder... If the seeds always make different maps including same seeds then WAYYY LATER could multiplayer be added.. I don't know if multiplayer is something that should be added early or later because I've never made a game or anything... I think custom colored fog should be readded to the original SCP Containment Breach for challenges too.
You can make custom colored fog in original game without any problems

Vane Brain wrote: You can make custom colored fog in original game without any problems
Ex: 860.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.