Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.4c (3/26/17)

Good day!

It's been a LONG time since I played SCP:CB, and this looks real promising. Just tried it, looks great so far! My main problems so far is that sometimes I try to click on certain buttons such as Save, etc on the menus but they don't work at all, but I can click other buttons close by. There are also some maps colliding and many SCPs missing on their rooms (though maybe they simply were not implemented yet, could be wrong).
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

ReptileMonster wrote:What SCP do you plan on implementing after 106? Will it be 049 or 096?
Well I have 939 to implement as well, but probably 049. I'm not sure how I want to handle 096 quite yet
autotroph wrote:Good day!

It's been a LONG time since I played SCP:CB, and this looks real promising. Just tried it, looks great so far! My main problems so far is that sometimes I try to click on certain buttons such as Save, etc on the menus but they don't work at all, but I can click other buttons close by. There are also some maps colliding and many SCPs missing on their rooms (though maybe they simply were not implemented yet, could be wrong).
Thanks so much!
  • I'm gonna add a disabled button sprite to better represent which buttons are disabled
    Collision on maps will be fixed in a future update
    Most SCPs are not implemented, a lot of work has been done on game systems. That is changing as I am now beginning to move towards adding content to the game

zornor90 wrote:Thanks so much!
  • I'm gonna add a disabled button sprite to better represent which buttons are disabled
    Collision on maps will be fixed in a future update
    Most SCPs are not implemented, a lot of work has been done on game systems. That is changing as I am now beginning to move towards adding content to the game
As expected. Understood, thank you, looking forward for the game to expand further! :D As much as I want to offer contribution in development I've barely gone through actually using Unity during our game thesis, I was mostly delegated to documentation :/ By any chance though are you using C# or JavaScript? We used C# when we tried to develop our mobile game.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.