Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2017) - Latest Build: 0.5 (6/3/17)

So how is the progress going ? Also maybe you could add SCP-1057, i had an idea that you couldn't really interact with it but that his chamber could be some kind of Safe room with a calming music (maybe Blue Feathers) a la Dino Crisis or Resident evil, but of course the player can still be killed if they let 173 in the chamber or are chased by 106/096, i'll provide you a sketch of the chamber later if you're interested

Zackonark wrote:
zornor90 wrote:[youtube]luuK__SuWZk[/youtube]
OMG YAAAAASS!

By the by, I doubt you'll need it but I'm willing to offer my services if you need help in the realm of voice acting. I'm decent at it and know my way around audio editing software. The developer of a yet to be disclosed mod for CB dubbed SOMA Containment Breach enlisted me and had nothing but praise to speak of. You already know my voice from my videos so basically it's up to you if you feel my voice could be used anywhere.
Spoiler
[youtube]EY8n_42WYCU[/youtube]
Other than that, good luck, and fyi I have a surprise in the works for the Heavy Containment Zone.
Freaking awesome dude! I love SOMA, this mod sounds awesome. I'll definitely need VA work I'll let you know when I get to that point.
InnocentSam wrote: Whenever we do a game jam I always pawn the animations (and everything that comes with them) off to another dev. For that exact reason.
Haha smart choice lol
markbondar wrote:Developer of the SOMA mod speaking here :)

As Zackonark posted, I did give him a shot at voice acting for my mod, and it came out really great!
I'd reccomend giving him a chance if you need any voice acting. :P
Awesome concept!
DL_Baryonyx wrote:So how is the progress going ? Also maybe you could add SCP-1057, i had an idea that you couldn't really interact with it but that his chamber could be some kind of Safe room with a calming music (maybe Blue Feathers) a la Dino Crisis or Resident evil, but of course the player can still be killed if they let 173 in the chamber or are chased by 106/096, i'll provide you a sketch of the chamber later if you're interested
That's not a bad idea. Progress is going well! The new status effect system is coming along and I'm hoping to have SCP-012 added soon, using that, as well as some other things...I'll make a post about it soon

Try to figure this out.
Spoiler
Tell me then. What be this?
[EDIT]
I made a dropbox with all the resources I've made, including the rooms I built. Perhaps they'd be useful to anyone else involved in the development of this game. Also, please note that only the rooms I have completed are in, I still have others in the works. As for anything else, if you're a part of the team, feel free to edit what you see.
g-mail: [email protected]
pass: unite77scps

These are for the g-mail. Log into the dropbox by clicking the "sign in with google" button.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:Try to figure this out.
Spoiler
Tell me then. What be this?
[EDIT]
I made a dropbox with all the resources I've made, including the rooms I built. Perhaps they'd be useful to anyone else involved in the development of this game. Also, please note that only the rooms I have completed are in, I still have others in the works. As for anything else, if you're a part of the team, feel free to edit what you see.
g-mail: [email protected]
pass: unite77scps

These are for the g-mail. Log into the dropbox by clicking the "sign in with google" button.
Oh man, this is really cool!!