Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2016) - General build v0.3.1a is out (1/8/17)

zornor90 wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:
zornor90 wrote:[youtube]JCebXBkg5Sk[/youtube]
I'm surprised it was able to handle it.
Me too! This is a good sign for the future where we'll have a lot of active entities and items, as well as better architecture and what not.
Maybe it can get a steam release (of course, as a free to play).
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Re: Containment Breach Unity Edition (2016) - General build v0.3.1a is out (1/8/17)

I made an account just so I could eventually get around to asking: Is there already / going to be a Mac port?
Sorry I couldn't go through this whole thread to find if this was already answered. I did try opening it in Wine already but for some reason while it seemed to be working since I could hear the sounds I just got a black screen and couldn't actually play sadly.

I also really like this game and I'm really glad it's being kept alive in this Unity version. Apologies I can't donate, I am a broke college student currently avoiding a mountain of homework for 10 minutes to look up updates to games. Time well spent.

SamuraiLady wrote:I made an account just so I could eventually get around to asking: Is there already / going to be a Mac port?
Sorry I couldn't go through this whole thread to find if this was already answered. I did try opening it in Wine already but for some reason while it seemed to be working since I could hear the sounds I just got a black screen and couldn't actually play sadly.

I also really like this game and I'm really glad it's being kept alive in this Unity version. Apologies I can't donate, I am a broke college student currently avoiding a mountain of homework for 10 minutes to look up updates to games. Time well spent.
Haha no worries. Let me know if this works, please!

is there gonna be multiplayer?. because there is no scp multiplayer the only one got deleted this person :EXPUNGED: say that :EXPUNGED: sayd no :sci: so that means d-class with not roam with a partner for now..? :sci: uhhh 173 is out of containment and is in *crack noise can be heard* :173: :MTF2: :MTF: scp 173 spoted keep eyes on scp 173 *noise heard in background* :MTF2: huh? *crack* :173: OH #### hello :049: :MTF2: #### 049 operates on mtf. radio : hello :REDACTED: are you there respond or you will be terminated...go over to :EXPUNGED: office..*gets to office* :0492: :049: hello :MTF: 049 spoted and a 049-2 radio : terminate 049-2 *gun shots* :MTF: scp 049-2 terminated :MTF2: scp 049 come with us back to your cell.... :MTF: scp 049 contained... :MTF2: scp 173 contained.