SCP-682 is a unique character but its sad that he only appears once and occasionally heard in the facility but do you think they're gonna make 682 into a actual enemy or just let him stay the way he is

:682:

Re: 682

Until someone makes a compatible model for SCP-682 and do a crap ton of coding for it rampaging throught the facility trying to catch D-9341 it will only remain as a roaring monster sound with only a arm viewable in Gate B.Maybe this year someone will make it or not. :,( :doubt:
Found?

I thought he is the boss in this game and got dissapointed when i found out that aint the case...
Sure there are no guns in the game but the player could find another way to defeat him or atleast stun him to escape.
Maybe another scp is strong enough to destroy this thing

some person wrote:I'm thinking the only reason 682 isn't in the game is because he'd be almost unavoidable, making him unfair.
I'm thinking the only reason 682 isn't in the game is because he's uncodable, making him impossible for this engine to handle.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
some person wrote:I'm thinking the only reason 682 isn't in the game is because he'd be almost unavoidable, making him unfair.
I'm thinking the only reason 682 isn't in the game is because he's uncodable, making him impossible for this engine to handle.
Yup but if he could be added then the only way to stop SCP-682 from killing you is to have SCP-173 spawn near it then it can cause 682 to freak out as it is afraid 173 as seen in attempted decommissioning of 682 where he kept eye contact for 26 hrs which would allow you to escape but only if the engine could have handled it. :682: :173: :wink:
Found?

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
I'm not sure if he is impossible to code, but if he is codable, it would be really hard to code, as well as how well the game can handle it. plus, he could just create 682's model and add a few scripted events.
That's just my guess, though... :duck:
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote:just create 682's model
/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3909
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.