tried old version and whoa

The old scp 106 was scary the new one is just annoying and nothing else i tried 0.2 version and 106 was so terrifying he appeared in dark places and was faster etc this new 1 is just annoying and the pocket dimension seems worse than the old one the room with the floating stones make zero sence and the other 1 with the plane? thing in the sky.
And im supposed to bleed to death in the throne room?
Also i never got chased by him on the dimension like in 0.2

Re: tried old version and whoa

914 killed me wrote:The old scp 106 was scary the new one is just annoying and nothing else i tried 0.2 version and 106 was so terrifying he appeared in dark places and was faster etc this new 1 is just annoying and the pocket dimension seems worse than the old one the room with the floating stones make zero sence and the other 1 with the plane? thing in the sky.
And im supposed to bleed to death in the throne room?
Also i never got chased by him on the dimension like in 0.2
Yeah, 106 is a bit easy to get away from for the time being.

You're supposed to crouch in the throne room. Apparently it's because the voice that's been run through Audacity 86 times over that plays says "Kneel", although 0% of people playing this their first time hear that.

I'm pretty sure 106 starts chasing you only once as you're in certain rooms.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

I do think he is due for some changes. He is pretty slow and avoidable, I always thought it'd be cool if he could surprise players by warping out of walls the player is near (maybe with a jumpscare sound) once they've gone far enough and he is out of sight. I think It'd make him seem a little more intelligent like he is described in his documents.

SentientCloud wrote:he could surprise players by warping out of walls the player is near (maybe with a jumpscare sound) once they've gone far enough and he is out of sight. I think It'd make him seem a little more intelligent
He was planned to do that in the Irrlicht Port.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.