3 Questions

1. I used to encounter this blank painting scp a lot pre 1.3 in light zones now in 1.3 not even once.

2. In that infinity loop scp i made it far where a corpse starts floating and a strange noise is heard constantly if i keep goind deeper in that scp will anything else hsppen?
Also at on point before the floating corpse when the corpse was still in the floor i noticed a mtf in tbe other side of the room who was just starring at me... was that a bug? creepy anyway

3. Is scp 173 saying something before he escapes in the intro? theres a weird sound played right before he kills the 2 class d personel

Re: 3 Questions

914 killed me wrote:1. I used to encounter this blank painting scp a lot pre 1.3 in light zones now in 1.3 not even once.

2. In that infinity loop scp i made it far where a corpse starts floating and a strange noise is heard constantly if i keep goind deeper in that scp will anything else hsppen?
Also at on point before the floating corpse when the corpse was still in the floor i noticed a mtf in tbe other side of the room who was just starring at me... was that a bug? creepy anyway

3. Is scp 173 saying something before he escapes in the intro? theres a weird sound played right before he kills the 2 class d personel
About 1st: You mean SCP-1074 and it was removed in version 1.3.
About 2nd: It wasn't a bug and after you saw that guard, nothing else happens.
About 3rd: Nope, the voices are coming from the ClassDs (if you mean that).

Okay their voices sound like alien lol

I have 2 other questions about the game, will dr gears room be added i was trying to find a code for his room for so long im glad i gave up and googled for it only to find that theres no room if u noclip...

And about the infinity loop scp if i make it to the flying corpse can i go back to the start where things are normal cause i got stuck all the doors behind me closed and i kept going back and still see the corpse flying... i could still play the game but it had more lag (could lag for a different reason tbh but with this game you never know)

914 killed me wrote:Okay their voices sound like alien lol

I have 2 other questions about the game, will dr gears room be added i was trying to find a code for his room for so long im glad i gave up and googled for it only to find that theres no room if u noclip...

And about the infinity loop scp if i make it to the flying corpse can i go back to the start where things are normal cause i got stuck all the doors behind me closed and i kept going back and still see the corpse flying... i could still play the game but it had more lag (could lag for a different reason tbh but with this game you never know)
About 1st: Dr Gears Office won't be added (it's just a door that's unable to be opened).
About 2nd: Well, no, you can't undo those effects. SCP-970 makes changes to the surroundings and they will be kept.