Re: Gate C Ending?

I think this should be like this. The first big door of Gate C looks like Gate B. Then theres the second unopenable last Gate C door, with an elevator on the right side of it. On the left side of it, there would be a door leading to a hallway, then a checkpoint into the Administrative Complex/Zone. The zone/complex is mentioned in an announcement. The textures would be same like Entrance Zone, but instead of orange, green. Also the checkpoint sign would be green too, with black font. In the Surveillance room, there would be a lever thingy, which is missing the switch itself, like the Heavy Containment Zone lever, you would have to find the lever, it would be located in 106's chamber, lying on the control panel. It wouldn't work with the heavy containment zone. You insert the lever and pull it, and it's unlocked. The Administrative Complex will have some items like documents, SCP-420-J, stuff like that. There would be offices of the rest of the personnel. I hope Regalis listens to me.

NewBuildmini wrote:I think this should be like this. The first big door of Gate C looks like Gate B. Then theres the second unopenable last Gate C door, with an elevator on the right side of it. On the left side of it, there would be a door leading to a hallway, then a checkpoint into the Administrative Complex/Zone. The zone/complex is mentioned in an announcement. The textures would be same like Entrance Zone, but instead of orange, green. Also the checkpoint sign would be green too, with black font. In the Surveillance room, there would be a lever thingy, which is missing the switch itself, like the Heavy Containment Zone lever, you would have to find the lever, it would be located in 106's chamber, lying on the control panel. It wouldn't work with the heavy containment zone. You insert the lever and pull it, and it's unlocked. The Administrative Complex will have some items like documents, SCP-420-J, stuff like that. There would be offices of the rest of the personnel. I hope Regalis listens to me.
Yeah that's similar to what I was getting at. With the area being more than just a ending but explore more into the facility.
Found?

PatrykWinner wrote:Yes i think it would be nice if gate C was added,it would add something new to the game.
I think it should be alluded to with less importance to the game, as the intro announcer refers to her in a message like "Dr. █████ report immediately to the Gate C for extradition"
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

Zackonark wrote:CB2? Where are you getting your information? There's only 1 Containment Breach aside from its ports, which has only 2 gates.
I think he's promoting his game even though this topic is about SCP:CB which does mention the existence of a third gate.
Found?