Re: Gate C Ending?

If you're willing to do it, then go ahead. The game is open source.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

ReptileMonster wrote:I'v been hearing alot about adding gate c to the game. What I want to see is where a bunch of the SCPs, like ones we don't see, try to escape, like :173: . This could be the ending D-9341 actually escapes, possibly with help from a SCP.
But that's just me. :duck:
it would be cool if we get to see the MTFs do more than just shoot at things and actually see them operate against 682 maybe

scooterman1542 wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:I'v been hearing alot about adding gate c to the game. What I want to see is where a bunch of the SCPs, like ones we don't see, try to escape, like :173: . This could be the ending D-9341 actually escapes, possibly with help from a SCP.
it would be cool if we get to see the MTFs do more than just shoot at things and actually see them operate against 682 maybe
that would be cool, too, but they might have to be a little more coding and scripting for them, but it might work.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote:
scooterman1542 wrote:
that would be cool, too, but they might have to be a little more coding and scripting for them, but it might work.
just thought about sneaking through some kind of outpost or last minute base of operations for the mtfs maybe while having some brief glances at the fight against 682

scooterman1542 wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:
scooterman1542 wrote: it would be cool if we get to see the MTFs do more than just shoot at things and actually see them operate against 682 maybe
just thought about sneaking through some kind of outpost or last minute base of operations for the mtfs maybe while having some brief glances at the fight against 682
maybe like through an elevator? (that is if you don't clip through it.)
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

oscar1820 wrote:They do mention Gate C in one of the announcers voice during the intro so it is posssible
It could also be not a gate as seen in the other endings as it states "Gate C complex" so maybe its a type of office area where there is multiple cubicles or a receptionist desk that leads to multiple exits.
Found?