Re: That one [REDACTED] SCP-106 obstacle

StabbedMeat wrote:Does anyone have any proof of actually surviving it?
Every 8 in 10 youtube letsplays that encounter it make it by in three save loads. Not that hard.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

StabbedMeat wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote:
StabbedMeat wrote:Does anyone have any proof of actually surviving it?
Every 8 in 10 youtube letsplays that encounter it make it by in three save loads. Not that hard.
I have watched very many videos (minimum 75) of SCP:CB from various YouTubers, and I have yet to see one person survive it.
I have watched a minimum of 85 let's plays. I've been watching CB letplays since the beginning of time. My youtube bookmark is the containment breach filter for "today". This isn't a competition. Timing as well as brightness is key.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

CommanderMark wrote:pointless
It's really not that hard. That's my point

I never save in the pocket dimension and used to pass the stone map without even any medkids and brightness on half like a real pro.

But in the pre 1.3 versions i usually couldnt exit very fast and had to go through this shit like 5-6 times and ended up dying cause i could barely walk and my vision was blurred

My biggest problem is the airplane room i keep dying from blood loss and cant avoid the looking up in the sky bullshit