Re: List of (Cancelled) Containment Breach Ports

CommanderMark wrote:

Unity by Zornor90: Forum Thread
As of the now the only port that is still being worked on, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that tbh.

This port has been in development since mid-2016, and was announced on September 27th, 2016. As of writing the port has gotten as far a working map generator (ported over from the Irrlicht port mind you), which would place it somewhere between Danielmus' port and ShadowZ's port in terms of how much work has been completed on it.
Hey, just wanted to let ya'll know that my cancelled port is still going strong.

Re: List of (Cancelled) Containment Breach Ports

zornor90 wrote:
CommanderMark wrote:
zornor90 wrote:Hey, just wanted to let ya'll know that my cancelled port is still going strong.
Are you... actually plugging yourself for the second time on a thread in the same subforum as your own? At least try to contain your ego dude.
Woah. Easy there dude. Just pokin' fun at the fact that my active port was included on this list of cancelled ports. No need to get hostile.
Well, this is the internet, it's easy to get confused with messages your trying to say.
zornor90 wrote:This post fills me with DETERMINATION.
While your making Undertale jokes,maybe you could sneak in some references in the game?
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862