D-9341 true face?

So i was wondering the game files wen i noticed that LoadingScreens\Classd.jpg looked way similair to GFX\items\badge2.png
I used GIMP (A image editor software) to make a comparison and i found it interesting how everything matches. In the photo i noted the most obvious detail.
From the image you can see that his beard, with time, grew more.
Also note his haircut changed over with time too.

Its good to know that Emily Ross Badge includes the following code: 55.678741-4.065784
Would be great to know what all of this means.

Re: D-9341 true face?

I doubt there's any connection between those 2 photos, especially given there's a 4 year gap between the addition of loading screens and that badge.
Fegelein wrote:Its good to know that Emily Ross Badge includes the following code: 55.678741-4.065784
They're just a set of coordinate that take you to some random shop in the UK called "Emily Ross Furnishings".

Dont know, I tried my best here, i tought that looked interesting. Its also important to note Emily's has something else to do with the history. Maybe she knew Benjamin?
However, she is dead. Considering the female scream sound name is "emilyscream", and wen you see her room theres 106's shit there. However she could of escaped the pocket dimension the same way Benjamin does, so i dont know. Maybe? Noone knows. :duck:

Fegelein wrote:I tried my best here:duck:
Honestly I think you're reading too much into a bunch of royalty free images. You don't even know the D-Class is 9341.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Fegelein wrote:I tried my best here:duck:
Honestly I think you're reading too much into a bunch of royalty free images. You don't even know the D-Class is 9341.
Actualy i MADE the image. D-9341 would be later classified as SCP-9341 on Gate A second ending :| I dont know thats just interesting note of mine i just wanted to share with people. You dont need to be like that. Jeez. If its bullshit dont reply to it then.

Fegelein wrote:Actualy...
Really? You photographed both of those people, made the badge, loading screen, etc. despite joining 4 days ago? I get that you misunderstood what I meant, but those are still just two stock photos that Regalis or the "Third Subdivision" pulled offline. What I'm trying to say is that the D-Class in the loading picture isn't necessarily 9341.
You can't just make up suddenly canon stuff about Gate A's ending.
1. During the testing log, they specifically state that the subject would "require further testing before SCP classification."
2. Even upon classification, they probably wouldn't just give the SCP a classification pertaining to their D-class designation. That would link a designation to an SCP, and D-class designations are temporary since D-class are constantly being replaced.
Fegelein wrote:You dont need to be like that. Jeez. If its bullshit dont reply to it then.
I'm not being hostile. Most people on this forum tend to come off as hostile, but they're not.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.