Bring back the old key card system

The new keycard upgrade system is :REDACTED: it adds NOTHING to survival or horror its just some :REDACTED: RNG i found 3 :REDACTED: cards in the light containment zone and i put them inside 914 all at once and tried FINE and VERY FINE for 30 :REDACTED: minutes all i keep getting is playing cards, mastercards, 2 lvl cards and 3 lvl cards!!!
And i have to run to a :REDACTED: tesla room every 5 minutes because of 106 then come back, get no omni or 4 or 5 lvl cards run back to tesla from 106 come back again and repeat forever.
Why not also make all the rest items in the game have a 30% chance to upgrade and 70% chance to be burned too and ruin the game more.

AND IM PLAYING ON SAFE

I want the old system back or something more fair not this rng card bullshit

And btw the old man tesla and book of diseases achievements dont work since 1.3 and we are on 1.3.6 now

Re: Bring back the old key card system

914 killed me wrote:The new keycard upgrade system is :REDACTED: it adds NOTHING to survival or horror its just some :REDACTED: RNG i found 3 :REDACTED: cards in the light containment zone and i put them inside 914 all at once and tried FINE and VERY FINE for 30 :REDACTED: minutes all i keep getting is playing cards, mastercards, 2 lvl cards and 3 lvl cards!!!
And i have to run to a :REDACTED: tesla room every 5 minutes because of 106 then come back, get no omni or 4 or 5 lvl cards run back to tesla from 106 come back again and repeat forever.
Why not also make all the rest items in the game have a 30% chance to upgrade and 70% chance to be burned too and ruin the game more.

AND IM PLAYING ON SAFE

Just use the fine setting, and get a Level 5. The Keycard Omni is just a retextured Level 5 card.
And btw the old man tesla and book of diseases achievements dont work since 1.3 and we are on 1.3.6 now
I have said this multiple times and no one has listened, so don't get your hopes up on a fix. (And the book itself doesn't work anyway; it's broken.)

Nehpys wrote:
914 killed me wrote:The new keycard upgrade system is :REDACTED: it adds NOTHING to survival or horror its just some :REDACTED: RNG i found 3 :REDACTED: cards in the light containment zone and i put them inside 914 all at once and tried FINE and VERY FINE for 30 :REDACTED: minutes all i keep getting is playing cards, mastercards, 2 lvl cards and 3 lvl cards!!!

AND IM PLAYING ON SAFE

Just use the fine setting, and get a Level 5. The Keycard Omni is just a retextured Level 5 card.
I have said this multiple times and no one has listened, so don't get your hopes up on a fix. (And the book itself doesn't work anyway; it's broken.)
Im playing 1.3.6 the max i get is a 3 lvl card lol are you sure its possible to get a 5 lvl card?
At this point its easier to just get a 5 lvl card from the 106 room the problem is i will have to go back to the light zone and go to every direction to find every door with a card slot that i didnt open before.

The book seems to work atleast the lung cancer does cause my stamina gets screwed do you know if wearing the ring can prevent from getting the effect?
And the tesla achievement was working in a 1.2 version im sure it wont take long to fix it

God forbid people try to play it the right way by actually having to progressively upgrade their equipment instead of get the strongest keycard after Lv2.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Vane Brain wrote:Omni chance in last versions depends on (ironically) how many achievements player have.
And I hope that achievements will be fixed in 1.4
Honestly you should take it a step further and have it so that before completing one full non-cheat playthrough, the most you can get out of 914 is a Lvl. 3
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.