Re: Locations of Keycards?

Fadedgogeta wrote:I am going to do a "No SCP-914" Run and I need to know the locations of Level 3, 4, and 5 keycards (as we all know where lvl 1 and lvl 2 keycards are). Most importantly is there any Level 3 Keycards in the LCZ so I can get past the checkpoint.
Lvl 3 in 1162.
Lvl 4 in 049 chamber.
Lvl 5 in 106 chamber.
Also you can be teleported by 106 to HCZ, so you don't need to have lvl 3

Vane Brain wrote:
Nehpys wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:Also you can be teleported by 106 to HCZ, so you don't need to have lvl 3
Those chances must be very slim, since I always get teleported to the Entrance Zone.
Lol! 106 can't teleport the player to Entrance Zone since 1.3.2!
Yes, well I haven't played anything past 1.3.1 since I more or less lost a bit of my interest in the game.

...any why is it impossible for 106 to drop you off in the Entrance Zone?

Nehpys wrote: ...any why is it impossible for 106 to drop you off in the Entrance Zone?
Probably so players aren't instafucked when they escape the dimension.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Nehpys wrote: ...any why is it impossible for 106 to drop you off in the Entrance Zone?
Probably so players aren't instafucked when they escape the dimension.
I'm guessing due to not having the right key-card?

tbh a re-do of the keycard system should be in order then. The keycard system in the facility makes no sense anyway, and doesn't even follow it's own procedures.