Re: Purpose for Tesla Gate

Brunou8 wrote:reason
Probably the same as the fucking toxic "decontamination" gas that spews out of the toilet: to slow down SCPs or something. Again, let's remember that the Chaos Insurgents are trying to screw up as much as they can, while they can.
Brunou8 wrote:just another way-to-kill-the-player thing?
Pretty much.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Brunou8 wrote:Is there a reason for something so dangerous to be there in the facility or is just another way-to-kill-the-player thing?
I'm pretty sure it's just to stop human-based SCPs from getting around faster, same as the decontamination gas. It seems to stop 106 and 096 pretty well.

And I don't think they turn it on during the day, when there isn't a breach anyway lol

ReptileMonster wrote:I'ts main purpose is to slow down the player, usually when he is being chased, and potentially kill the player. it's other purpose is to also slow down Nine-Tailed fox units if they happen to chase the player, and stop SCP-106 in it's tracks. :MTF: :106: :MTF:
Brunou8 wrote: I'm asking in terms of argument/story, not gameplay mechanics.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.