Smooth Mouse?

Hi guys, This is my first post here on the forums, but I've been a huge fan of the game for the last 5 years, and been following very closely with development.
The smooth mouse in one of the newer updates is really annoying me, and I can't turn as fast as I need to in certain situations, which results in my death.

Is there a way to turn smooth mouse off? I can't see an option in the menu. I'm sure there was an option previously...
Thanks. :)

EDIT:
Also another thing I would like to know, is how do I edit the AI of scp 173?
I've noticed that he doesn't open up doors as much as he used to in the older versions, once you leave the room he is in, he is unlikely to open the door when you turn around and pursue you... It does still happen, but I would like him to be a bit more rapey. How would I go about changing his ai to make this possible?

Thanks. :)
-Matt

Re: Smooth Mouse?

Hahmonen wrote:I actually really like the mouse smoothness, it gives the player some "weight", a thing that as an example the unity version is yet to have. Walking in this game also falls to the same category.
This is a good point, I plan on having several mouse options so that the player can enable 'weighty' mouse if they want or not. Same w/ view bobbing

I understand if you people like it, but after playing a game like cs-go, where your mouse movement is equal to how you turn in the game, it's weird to play a game, where the mouse is not responsive as it should be, it feels laggy. I feel the aim acceleration could be implemented better, or should be able to be turned off. Especially after the game not having this mouse mechanic for years, suddenly implementing it. So there's 100% no way of turning it off? I know it should be easy to do so.

bluntanims wrote:I understand if you people like it, but after playing a game like cs-go, where your mouse movement is equal to how you turn in the game, it's weird to play a game, where the mouse for cs go is not responsive as it should be, it feels laggy. I feel the aim acceleration could be implemented better, or should be able to be turned off. Especially after the game not having this mouse mechanic for years, suddenly implementing it. So there's 100% no way of turning it off? I know it should be easy to do so.
Is it really smooth as you are saying??