106 is way too easy

Ok this is probably obvious but his pathfinding system is way too easy to avoid since you can camp in a tesla gate i used to like the old 106 pathfinding system since it was difficult to avoid and actually posed a threat though if ou are caught pocket dimension is a pain

Re: 106 is way too easy

I agree with you, He is a lot easier now. However him going in a straight path to you, rather then having path-finding looks really weird when he goes straight through walls and going through the ceiling and ground.

How I think they can improve him, is by having his speed increase a little bit, and have him disappear after a longer period of time. As well as giving him other mechanics such as him walking through the wall in front of you when you are running away from him, I recon that would be really freaky and give him more dimension and difficulty.

bluntanims wrote:I agree with you, He is a lot easier now. However him going in a straight path to you, rather then having path-finding looks really weird when he goes straight through walls and going through the ceiling and ground.

How I think they can improve him, is by having his speed increase a little bit, and have him disappear after a longer period of time. As well as giving him other mechanics such as him walking through the wall in front of you when you are running away from him, I recon that would be really freaky and give him more dimension and difficulty.
That actually planned for 1.4 ;)

I'm glad to hear that!
My only advice, is that make it possible for him to cut you off by going through the wall in front of you, but a low possibility of it happening. It it happens to regularly, it won't be as special. Make it something like 5 - 7 % likely to happen every new room you enter, or something along those lines.

Vane Brain wrote:
bluntanims wrote:I agree with you, He is a lot easier now. However him going in a straight path to you, rather then having path-finding looks really weird when he goes straight through walls and going through the ceiling and ground.

That actually planned for 1.4 ;)
:D nice