Re: The pocket dimension is too dark and confusion

It's supposed to be like this.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

ReptileMonster wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote:It's supposed to be like this.
by dark, I mean that it's so dark, that you can't see anything! I want it just a bit brighter to where I can see, but dark enough to give it an atmosphere.
You see, there's this thing called "GAMMA" in game. I hear it really helps!

Also brightness command.

Always brightness command.

scooterman1542 wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:I find the pocket dimension very interesting, and a cool concept for SCP-106, but it is very annoying, because of how dark (and sometimes confusing) it is. Please fix this and discuss about it.
here's a solution:

avoid scp-106, it's quite easy compared to older versions
easy, until your in a small room, cornered. (that happen to me twice.)
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote:
scooterman1542 wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:I find the pocket dimension very interesting, and a cool concept for SCP-106, but it is very annoying, because of how dark (and sometimes confusing) it is. Please fix this and discuss about it.
here's a solution:

avoid scp-106, it's quite easy compared to older versions
easy, until your in a small room, cornered. (that happen to me twice.)
can't argue with that

Nehpys wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote:It's supposed to be like this.
by dark, I mean that it's so dark, that you can't see anything! I want it just a bit brighter to where I can see, but dark enough to give it an atmosphere.
You see, there's this thing called "GAMMA" in game. I hear it really helps!

Also brightness command.

Always brightness command.
A. gamma isn't that reliable, as it ruins the details and doesn't make it easier.
B. the brightness command ruins my chances at the "fair play" achievement.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote: B. the brightness command ruins my chances at the "fair play" achievement.
Then fix the .ini file. The brightness provided is more or less just a suggestion of what the game should be, which is sometimes wrong for different monitors on different brightness(es).

Just edit the options.ini file, and change the brightness value there. It doesn't ruin fair play, and no one will think different of you.