SCP-966 needs some nerfing

so in the save i'm playing, i just finished containing :106: when suddenly after i was one room away from the chamber, i realize i forgot to turn the intercom thing off which was getting in my :REDACTED: nerves

i say to myself "oh well, i just simply have to go and turn it off, not that big of a deal."

just as i open the door to the little room that separates the containment chamber from the rest of the facility, i get slashed into oblivion and die. i was confused so i went and put some batteries in the night vision goggles, just to open the door again and find two little 966 :REDACTED: s strolling around the room

after 10 minutes of trying to get past them i finally do and get to the catwalk. what do i find there? :173: and another :REDACTED: in it.

and i still haven't been able to get past them because :173: got glitched into the stairs

can we please just get a nerf for these pesky :REDACTED: s?

Re: SCP-966 needs some nerfing

scooterman1542 wrote:so in the save i'm playing, i just finished containing :106: when suddenly after i was one room away from the chamber, i realize i forgot to turn the intercom thing off which was getting in my :REDACTED: nerves

i say to myself "oh well, i just simply have to go and turn it off, not that big of a deal."

just as i open the door to the little room that separates the containment chamber from the rest of the facility, i get slashed into oblivion and die. i was confused so i went and put some batteries in the night vision goggles, just to open the door again and find two little 966 :REDACTED: s strolling around the room

after 10 minutes of trying to get past them i finally do and get to the catwalk. what do i find there? :173: and another :REDACTED: in it.

and i still haven't been able to get past them because :173: got glitched into the stairs

It is already got nerfed

Vane Brain wrote:
scooterman1542 wrote:so in the save i'm playing, i just finished containing :106: when suddenly after i was one room away from the chamber, i realize i forgot to turn the intercom thing off which was getting in my :REDACTED: nerves

It is already got nerfed
in which way? not saying it as an insult but if you mean the movement speed they still have a small but decent chance of still slashing you when you sprint past them

Vane Brain wrote:

It is already got nerfed
I think he means lowering their spawn rate.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

It is already got nerfed
Uuh... no

ReptileMonster wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

It is already got nerfed
even if it was that it doesn't really affect anything if you can still encounter them and get fucked by them