I fucking quit this shit

Broken achievements, teleporting 173 who is bugged af, elevetors that throw you out of the map, my 4 lvl card turned into a mastercard on fine and very fine after 100 retries while having 20 ACHIEVEMENTS and playing on EASIEST MODE, saving and loading is bugged some stuff you do has already happened if you load the game while not saving and nobody seems to care to fix those bugs this garbage is a waste of 200mb

Re: I fucking quit this shit

914 killed me wrote:Broken achievements
All achievements are working fine... only SCP-1025 is broken. But it will be fixed in 1.3.7
914 killed me wrote:teleporting 173 who is bugged af
If you didn't saw him in a room (because you didn't check it correctly) doesn't mean he is broken
914 killed me wrote:elevetors that throw you out of the map
It depends on how much FPS do you have. I hope we will add new collision system to this game in next versions.
914 killed me wrote:my 4 lvl card turned into a mastercard on fine and very fine after 100 retries while having 20 ACHIEVEMENTS and playing on EASIEST MODE
Chance is 1/3 (on fine). Is that really too high?
914 killed me wrote:saving and loading is bugged some stuff you do has already happened if you load the game while not saving and nobody seems to care to fix those bugs
Because you don't saying where and when it is happened! Thats why it is hard to fix.
914 killed me wrote:this garbage is a waste of 200mb
Yes it is (300 mb btw)

Wow this guy must be retarted where is Regalis clean this game from all the 1.3 shit that ruined this great game this is what happens when you let amateurs take over your game

Edit: Switching to 1.2.4 until a real update comes i rather see a few mav's than play this 1.3 trash.
And its only 180mb :)

Edit 2:

173 IS NOT IN THE SAME ROOM HE just teleports out of nowhere in many rooms and kills me i have to close every fucking door behind me to avoid this and get lost since many hallways look the same and i cant take a nav with me thanks to the carrying limit.

The 106 tesla achievement and book of diseases achievement dont work HOW THE FUCK THEY WORKED FOR YOU?

914 never gave me anything above 3 lvl WHILE PLAYING ON EASIEST DIFFICULTY no matter how many achievements i have i keep reloading my save and have to wait 20 seconds for this rng shit to give me another fucking mastercard.

And i already made a thread about things being saved in my save without me saving the game one example is i went to 008 chamber and was saved near the place the hazmat suit is and i went inside the room where you have to recontaminate 008 without the suit for fun just to see what will happen and nothing really happened just the sound of glass without any glass smashing and 173 was in the center glitched like a retard so i reloaded the game... and look what we got here 008 is already recontaminated... LOL

And i was in the tunnels in the heavy area where you see those creatures if you put the nightvision on and i saved before getting the achievement for seeing one of them and after i reloaded after falling out of the elevator they were all gone!

What a glitched shit i could write 100 pages with the bugs i found but its not worth it since nobody is capable of fixing even one of them and Regalis is busy updating some shitty 2d game that nobody plays instead on focusing on a game that made him famous

Alright, just to clarify something:
We (the Third Subdivision Team) are not the only ones working on SCP:CB. There are also other contributers who upload stuff to the GitHub page of this game.
It's pretty hard to make a game like SCP:CB bug-free. 1.3.0 had a lot of additions and thus it may happen that more bugs happen because of newly implemented features and I'm sorry if that happens.
1.3.7 will be a version where it's pretty much only consisting of bug fixes (with some very little exceptions, like the changes to 008-1's animation).
The elevator glitch is also another one and I'm sure I can try to fix the SCP-914 keycard changes again (I need to try different algorithms for it and the current one (which i thought would work out) still doesn't work properly).
We also use a Trello board where we put in not only our ideas for the game, but also the bugs that happened and then we assign ourselves to them and try to track them down and eventually fix them. And 1.3.7 will be a version where no new features are planned. This means that we can concentrate on tracking down bugs and fix them.

Brunou8 wrote:Ok, go. We won't miss you.
Yup because a person should appreciate that these people (SCP:CB developers and contributors) decided to create a game that expanded into a full blown game and plus MAV have been part of the game that can't always be fixed which by now should be just something to a custom. So if you decide to leave alright no one will stop you but, if you decide to stay then help out to fix some of these issues so others won't go through what you did. :)
Found?

Seriously fuck off dude i will explain these problems one by one

Game: With yall bitching about the game remember OUTDATED ENGINE, seriously no one understands this runs on the Blitz3D a old engine whcih the devs have to go oveer 100% to mak the game it is now theyre literally going on overdrive on this thing if you want a better game wait for the ports when theyre in full release or beta.

Achievements : Who actually give a shit about these im a achievement whore i know but they add just a collection value and make no difference on play experience.

Elevators : never had any problems with them theyre fine unless the textures start flickering like a rave

Keycard : This is the only thing i agree somewhat since the chances are rare (due to my shit luck with the omni card) but getting 914 max i would go for is a 3 which MAKES YOU EXPLORE RATHER than passing everything like a poodle and when you get the new keycards via exploration its so charming to go back and open new areas.

Scp-173: dude he teleport when you are not looking at him you just bad at the game fuck off.

Saving and Loading: if you have any problems quit and reload the game via launcher fixes everything.\

the only main problem i really have with the game is the mtf getting stuck on the roof blocking my way when they recontain 173

in the end go away if you dont like a game dont play it your're only making it worse on yourself if you keep on playing it

i really dont want to beat on the dead horse but Regalis is working his ass off on the game hes game dev he has to work on more things than one game just like treyarch or nintendo works they dont simply focus on one thing
also one more thing DID YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING INSTALL THE PATCH seriously this is why i have few problems with the game