Scary Map Seeds

I like trying cool, interesting seeds. so I decided to join these forums to share them with you guys.

Heres the first seed.
1. Black Mesa

And the other one.
2. The Hollowing

Let me know how it turns out, that would be cool.
Last edited by cjs378 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Think you can handle these seeds?

undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41&start=10
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Re: Think you can handle these seeds?

cjs378 wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote:undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41&start=10
That thread is locked
It was just a suggestion of a few.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Re: Scary Map Seeds

cjs378 wrote:I like trying cool, interesting seeds. so I decided to join these forums to share them with you guys.

Heres the first seed.
1. Black Mesa

And the other one.
2. The Hollowing

Black Mesa?
How come Valve didnt sue you for copyright why you use the name of the popular half life location in your game you remind me of the criminals from gsc games who put gordon freeman in stalker shadow of chernobyl

914 killed me wrote:
cjs378 wrote:I like trying cool, interesting seeds. so I decided to join these forums to share them with you guys.

Heres the first seed.
1. Black Mesa

And the other one.
2. The Hollowing

Black Mesa?
How come Valve didnt sue you for copyright why you use the name of the popular half life location in your game you remind me of the criminals from gsc games who put gordon freeman in stalker shadow of chernobyl
well, he's not selling it for personal profit and valve does allow this kind of stuff because it helps grow a fandom, and suing over a seed, which is free, would be a waste of time. If this was Nintendo, on the other hand... :682:
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

I tried doing something fun and used "fuckum8" as a seed. No joke, I got SCP-914 the room right in-front to the start and the gas mask and level 1 key card to the left. A couple of rooms to the right, 2~3 is the testing room with level 2 key card. I haven't beaten it yet, though.
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

Natsu wrote:I tried doing something fun and used "fuckum8" as a seed. No joke, I got SCP-914 the room right in-front to the start and the gas mask and level 1 key card to the left. A couple of rooms to the right, 2~3 is the testing room with level 2 key card. I haven't beaten it yet, though.
That's a very lucky map seed hope you beat it. So I once got a map (cannot remember map seed) which had storage room where 939 specimens are and had spooky ambience :shock2: and a room with the fan which for some reason turns D-9341 to look the direction you come from I thought I walked to SCP-970 but nope no doors located in the middle of the hallway then the next 2 room had the elevator scenes where the guard is killed by something and where Jim Gonzales is killed.
Found?