Just where do I need to go?

It's been a really long time since the last time I've played SCPCB. If anybody remembers my last thread I had problems with MAV in SCP-049's containment area, which doesn't occur anymore thank god. I'm actually almost done with the game, but I'm having some issues ... trying to get to the Entrance Zone? I know I'm required to have a level 5 Key Card or higher (Level Omni Card), but neither of them work. The door doesn't open. And there is literally no other way to go, the only two places that have unlocked for me upon getting the level 5 Key Card that are left are the Omega Silo and SCP-079's containment room that I'm unable to enter, probably because Remote Door Control is active ... and the lever is in the Entrance Zone.

Am I missing something? A room I skipped? Maybe I goofed up somewhere?
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

Re: Just where do I need to go?

Oh! Ok. I've contained SCP-008 and now the Key Card worked.

Honestly, I noclip'd out of the room because I was stuck and kept dying because SCP-176 was being a dick. I also didn't know I had to move the thing to close it because there were no arrows like in most cases (e.g: SCP-914's switches). Anyway, now I can finish the game. Thanks for the heads-up.
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734