Missing RMESH

I got the following error message upon trying to play the game with a specific seed and trying Larry's Revenge.
Spoiler
I assume the download I got didn't have all the necessary files. Is there a place where I can download all necessary assets in a neat little pack? After so, where would I extract it?
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

Re: Missing RMESH

Natsu wrote:I got the following error message upon trying to play the game with a specific seed and trying Larry's Revenge.
Spoiler
I assume the download I got didn't have all the necessary files. Is there a place where I can download all necessary assets in a neat little pack? After so, where would I extract it?
try checking the games files for the supposed missing file. if it's not there, try re-downloading the game.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Re: Missing RMESH

Natsu wrote:I got the following error message upon trying to play the game with a specific seed and trying Larry's Revenge.
Spoiler
Let me guess... you tried to launch a game, but you clicked on a converter and pressed 1
Spoiler
Just unarchive the game again and try to launch SCP - Containment Breach.exe