Which SCP scares you the most?

This thread might have been made before, and if that is the case I have yet to see it, as searching for common words related to this topic in the search page gave me nothing. Then again, if this thread isn't allowed and has probably been moved to Archives just let me know.

Anyway, I decided to start this thread seeing it as a way to know more about you guys. Of course, I won't learn much, but at least I'll know something. Plus, I'm sure most of you hate being chased/spotted by SCP-(insert number) more than the one I do. Please, no hating on others opinions.

The SCP that scares me the most, coincidentally, is a subclass of an SCP: SCP-860-2. Or I should say SCP-860-2 while being inside SCP-860-1. That is a frightening combination. Even though I know how to avoid being killed, that is not enough, and even if it were, it deals with a paranoia of mine, which is to be in the woods and have no one around to talk to or anything really, which makes me extremely uneasy. Others might say SCP-106, or SCP-049, which scare me too, but not at the same level that SCP-860-2 does, mainly because you can't escape no matter what once the chase begins.
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

Re: Which SCP scares you the most?

Hahmonen wrote:Easily 106. He is not really scary anymore(neither is anyone else) but old 106 that just floats quickly towards you was the scariest shit, also the fact that he wasn't so easily avoided as he could come from any dark tunnel even if he left few seconds ago.
Hopefully when I implement 106 in my port he will be terrifying again. I've got some pretty sweet ideas ;)

To be honest, SCP-106 is more annoying than scary to me. I swear he pops up at the worst possible moment, but when I need him to appear, he simply decides to flip the bird and say "fuck it, I'm watching my fav show" while eating popcorn. I've encountered him while traversing through the storage trying to avoid SCP-939s, while traversing through one of the rooms where SCP-096 is, and the classic which is in SCP-896's containment chamber which just has to be a 100% probability event.

This is how I see him personally, though.
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

Natsu wrote:To be honest, SCP-106 is more annoying than scary to me. I swear he pops up at the worst possible moment, but when I need him to appear, he simply decides to flip the bird and say "fuck it, I'm watching my fav show" while eating popcorn. I've encountered him while traversing through the storage trying to avoid SCP-939s, while traversing through one of the rooms where SCP-096 is, and the classic which is in SCP-896's containment chamber which just has to be a 100% probability event.

This is how I see him personally, though.
Annoying: not really.
Scary: LOL nope.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862