Walkthrough Info.

Hey does anybody know how to get into dr harps office???
I cant find one single stupid walk trough at all and i went through to dr maynards office only to find nothing there but a mysterious note saying well done foundation you made it so easy and no codes to dr harps office i need help as soon as possible please i beg u :035: :513: :087_2: :087: :0492: :duck: :173: :106: :096: :079_2: :079: :049: :049: :REDACTED: :EXPUNGED: :682: :MTF: :MTF2: :sci:

Re: Walkthrough Info.

DL_Baryonyx wrote:you can get the code via a randomly triggered conversation on channel 5 of the radio. (i'm not going to give the code directly or it would to easy)
True but isn't the code randomly selected from a set of numbers :wink: if so then listen to radio closely.
Found?

Re: Walkthrough Info.

You can hear his code if you listen to the channel 5 radio. there, 2 people are in conversation, one of them is the scientist from the intro in 173's chamber, the other I think Dr.harp. ( I don't remember well.) If you listen closely, Dr.harp(?) will tell his code when requested. btw, the code is always going to be the same, so remember that in future playthroughs.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862