I Hate SCP-860

Ok, so how do i get past SCP 860 Twice? I can do it once easily, going back is impossible, apparently. I'm playing on the seed 'larry' which Puts SCP-860's door on one stem of the entrance zone. The things on the other side of it are:

-Medical Bay
-Gate A
-Gate B
-Electrical Center

So basically, I need to go through SCP 860 at least thrice to beat the game, and I do not want to use noclip, So how do I make it so the thing doesn't come for me? Should I close My Eyes? Play the On-Site Radio? Crab walk through? Spin in a circle while going through? HOW DO I DO IT?

Edit: I keep trying relentlessly to bypass SCP-860-2, but as I do it, he keeps getting closer to the door. If I keep going through will he just appear right in front of the door? Or better yet, will he come on the other side of the door into the facility?

Edit: GOD DAMMIT I ALMOST MADE IT THROUGH JUST LIKE 10 MORE SECONDS I WOULD'VE HAD IT

Edit: WHY DID YOU PUT THIS IN THE GAME ITS HORRIBLE

Edit: IT'S LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH

edit: like, scp 420-j doesn't really help, dude. i thought it was supposed to reduce blood loss but its like, everywhere, around my bods bro.

Edit: Can you please make it so 1499 can just make 860-2 go away? that would make this, like, possible

Edit: i just noclipped past Gate B.

Edit: Nevermind, the lifts are still locked down

Final Edit: Never use the seed 'larry'

Re: I Hate SCP-860

ReptileMonster wrote:I know how to get past SCP-860.
You'll need the super gas mask (put a gas mask through SCP-914, which gives you infinite stamina when in use) and SCP-860 ( obs...).
When you go into SCP-860-1, put the super gas mask on.
Then run...
run like hell... :682:
Running is not an option.

Vane Brain wrote:
You'll need the super gas mask (put a gas mask through SCP-914, which gives you infinite stamina when in use) and SCP-860 ( obs...).
Then run...
I can say with experience that running is not an option, but in a recent ItZoToM video he walked and still got killed so what is the player supposed to do?

Hahmonen wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Then run...
I can say with experience that running is not an option, but in a recent ItZoToM video he walked and still got killed so what is the player supposed to do?
I've done it in the past.
also I mean when you enter SCP-860-1. Not when you encounter SCP-860-2. otherwise, your screwed.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Hahmonen wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Then run...
There's still a chance he'll attack, but running only increases it. He just got unlucky.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

CargoCommando wrote: edit: like, scp 420-j doesn't really help, dude. i thought it was supposed to reduce blood loss but its like, everywhere, around my bods bro.'
[Laughs] I don't know how much SCP:CB has changed since the latest version from 1.2 (last version I think I used) but I don't recall 420-J having super healing properties when I used it.
POSTSCRIPT: Oh, wow, didn't realize it actually HAD healing properties! XD Most likely Regalis forgot to implement this. I'mma go make a request then.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.