Does anyone remember the "ceiling attack" for SCP 173?

Remember back when SCP:CB entered into this really glitchy period where SCP-173 could randomly pop out from no where? Sometimes he would fall right out of the ceiling or pop up right in front of you and either (a) scare the living shit out of you or (b) scare the living shit out of you and kill you. I've got an idea, what if someone either implemented or modded an "Insane/Impossible Mode where SCP 173 gains his "glitch" powers and is given a random chance to spawn in front of the player at any time any where?
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Re: Does anyone remember the "ceiling attack" for SCP 173?

It was a bad time. SCP:CB was extremely unstable and glitchy to the point of being practically unplayable.SCP-173 would "noclip" at really high speed in the outer black of the map until it reached the player's current position. Other times it would simply teleport right in front of you.

When I tried 1.3.6 there was a time that I got suddenly attacked by 173 while I was in the elevator despite the fact that I didn't see him roior to that. Is this the resurgence of a bug or an actual event at this point?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:When I tried 1.3.6 there was a time that I got suddenly attacked by 173 while I was in the elevator despite the fact that I didn't see him roior to that. Is this the resurgence of a bug or an actual event at this point?
it's more likely 173 was already in the elevator you teleported to when you used it. He tends to spawn in places that will screw you over.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

autotroph wrote:When I tried 1.3.6 there was a time that I got suddenly attacked by 173 while I was in the elevator despite the fact that I didn't see him roior to that. Is this the resurgence of a bug or an actual event at this point?
In SCP:CB the elevators work by teleporting from upstairs to downstairs. If 173 is already where the downstairs elevator will teleport, you'll teleport in front of him. One question, were you going upstairs or downstairs?

LORD DEATH wrote:One question, were you going upstairs or downstairs?
I was going downstairs to the 939s. I guess he was above me in that case, in terms of being ingame.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

LORD DEATH wrote:Remember back when SCP:CB entered into this really glitchy period where SCP-173 could randomly pop out from no where? Sometimes he would fall right out of the ceiling or pop up right in front of you and either (a) scare the living shit out of you or (b) scare the living shit out of you and kill you. I've got an idea, what if someone either implemented or modded an "Insane/Impossible Mode where SCP 173 gains his "glitch" powers and is given a random chance to spawn in front of the player at any time any where?
uh does scp 173 have the ability to go through walls like :106: still scp 173 is very glitched :173: :EXPUNGED:
:EXPUNGED: MTF e-11 is coming :EXPUNGED: